Curl Junkie

blu_gtar87blu_gtar87 Posts: 47Registered Users
Does anyone know the difference between the curl junkie hibiscus and banana deep fix moisturizing conditioner and the curl junkie curl rehab moisturizing hair treatment?

And the coffee coco curl creme? is it a styling product? im trying to check this brand out lol thanks
Check out my blog: kinkycurlypixie.blogspot.com
or search me on youtube: blugtar87

Phone cord curls (dont know what type). Looser in the front and on top (maybe from heat damage?:-|)

Happy to say that I am CG! :love7:

Currently using:
Teressentials Mud Wash. (As my cleanser and conditioner)
Giovanni's Direct Leave-In.
Castor oil
Ecco styler gel

Comments

• aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    For me the rehab has more slip, departs more moisture after being rinsed out, and distributes really well compared to the banana and hibiscus conditioner. It literally saved my hair while I had it thermally reconditioned. The banana and hibiscus conditioner was thicker, felt really good on my hair moisture wise, but when rinsed out didn't leave behind any moisture, which I thought was kind of weird.

The coco curl cream (I assume you mean the non-lite version?) is a styling product geared towards stronger curl types. Some have used the coco curl cream lite has a styling product AND a leave in because of its moisture content. I've only ever used the lite version so I can't say much more than that.

Check out Marsha's blog about her products and email her with your questions-

Curl Junkie - Natural Hair Care for all types of Curly Hair!
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

• VersaceCrazyVersaceCrazy Posts: 662Registered Users
    For my hair the Rehab has wayy more slip. I use it 95% of the time as a rinse out..and leave a little in. It's the best detangler I've used so far (and I've tried ALOT of conditioners on my hard to deal with hair).

Some people use it as a DT but I don't use it for that. I alternate the Deep Fix with about 3 other conditioners for my DT. To me it used to work better for my hair when I first started using it (as did the other 3 too lol)..but that's just how weird my hair is.

But the REHAB is what I can't do without!

The CCCC is a styling product and is my favorite next to KCCC. It DEFINITELY defines my curls..making my hair look alot better than it would without it.

*I just order CJ's Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion..I've heard good things about it and that it has tons of slip..something my hair always needs in a conditioner. I'll let you know how it is.
    http://members.fotki.com/Versacecrazy/

CURL JUNKIE ZOMBIE !!!:tshirt:
  • twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Rehab is lighter that Deep Fix and has more slip. Deep Fix has protein in it. CCCC is a moisturizing styler that has some light hold to it...I usually use a leave-in under it and CIAB and/or AOMM on top if I want more hold.
    For my hair the Rehab has wayy more slip. I use it 95% of the time as a rinse out..and leave a little in. It's the best detangler I've used so far (and I've tried ALOT of conditioners on my hard to deal with hair).

Some people use it as a DT but I don't use it for that. I alternate the Deep Fix with about 3 other conditioners for my DT. To me it used to work better for my hair when I first started using it (as did the other 3 too lol)..but that's just how weird my hair is.

The CCCC is a styling product and is my favorite next to KCCC. It DEFINITELY defines my curls..making my hair look alot better than it would without it.

*I just order CJ's Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion..I've heard good things about it and that it has tons of slip..something my hair always needs in a conditioner. I'll let you know how it is.

Oh then you'll love the SL! It has TONS of slip... Honestly, I thought KCKT had a lot of slip until I met this CJSL! It's also really lightweight. Some people use it as a rinse out, it's light but IMO packs a really big punch in the moisture/slip department. And the smell.... Oh the smell is to die for :lol:

• VersaceCrazyVersaceCrazy Posts: 662Registered Users
    aislin wrote: »

Oh then you'll love the SL! It has TONS of slip... Honestly, I thought KCKT had a lot of slip until I met this CJSL! It's also really lightweight. Some people use it as a rinse out, it's light but IMO packs a really big punch in the moisture/slip department. And the smell.... Oh the smell is to die for :lol:

Oh thanks..I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I hope there aren't any delivery delays..we're in the middle of a blizzard in Atlanta (something that NEVER happens!)!
    http://members.fotki.com/Versacecrazy/

CURL JUNKIE ZOMBIE !!!:tshirt:
    aislin wrote: »

Oh thanks..I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I hope there aren't any delivery delays..we're in the middle of a blizzard in Atlanta (something that NEVER happens!)!

EW blizzards! In Atlanta, Georgia?! I would have never guessed! I hope your shipment arrives(ed) soon! :happy4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file