We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Spin-off: What comb do you use?

KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
Kind of a spin-off of my own thread about combing frizzy winter hair or not. I am curious what combs people use so I can get some help finding a better one. I use a plastic wide toothed comb right now. Doesn't have any "specialties" to it.

So, what comb/-s do you have/like?

Comments

• The ScientistThe Scientist Posts: 239Registered Users
    So I already posted on that thread, I'm sure you saw already, but I thought I'd re-post here.

I love my seamless wide-tooth comb I bought from teanderheaded.com:
    tenderheaded_1920_1331643.jpg
    2c/3a modified CG
    HG product: AG Recoil... Searching for others...
    HG method: pixiecurl method of drying. I'll never go back!
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    Yes, that one looks wider than mine. Maybe that would be something..

• SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    I use a plastic wide tooth comb by goody. Nothing really extravagant about it, but it gets the job done. I tried to find a pic of it but I couldn't. It's teeth run along the length of the comb, it doesn't have a "handle" on it if you know what I mean.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    I think I have the same one smallfry has. Oh plus the one that CHS sent with the sample pack. It's smaller but still no seam and works well.
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users
    SmallFry wrote:
    I use a plastic wide tooth comb by goody. Nothing really extravagant about it, but it gets the job done. I tried to find a pic of it but I couldn't. It's teeth run along the length of the comb, it doesn't have a "handle" on it if you know what I mean.

yeah I use the same type and it works really well for me too.

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets
  • rushirb55rushirb55 Posts: 146Registered Users
    I use one called Ouchless made by Goody and you can probably get them at Walmart.
    2C-3A??? Currently using Curly Q Milkshake, 3-minute Aussie Miracle, using non-sulphate shampoos, MopTop Pomade, Boots curl creme, always looking for that next miracle product for my hair! My PJ is never satisfied.
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    Thanks everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file