Spinach Dip

MissJMissJ Posts: 196Registered Users
Does anyone have an easy yet tasty spinach dip recipe? I've been wanting to make some for quite a while now and I'm finally feeling motivated!
3c

Comments

• SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I use the one on the back of Knorr Vegetable dip/soup mix. If you go to Knorr website the dip recipe is listed there. I add a cup of shredded cheddar. This dip always gets raves when I make it.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I make it with a package of frozen spinach, package of dry Knorr veggie soup and a container of sour cream.

Thaw the spinach in a colander and let drain. Transfer to a bowl and mix with dry soup and sour cream. Let sit over night.

I just leave it like this if I want to serve it cold, or add a brick of cream cheese and a cup of cheese and bake if you want hot.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • RebeccaKRebeccaK Posts: 305Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Last time I made this (it was actually artichoke/spinach dip, served warm like CurlyCanadian suggested) I added chopped water chestnuts for texture and, on a whim, sprinkled fried onions on top (the kind for those green been casseroles). It was really good!
  • aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    Spiralli wrote: »
    I use the one on the back of Knorr Vegetable dip/soup mix. If you go to Knorr website the dip recipe is listed there. I add a cup of shredded cheddar. This dip always gets raves when I make it.

Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix FTW! I do the same only minus the cheddar. This has become a favorite and much requested appetizer at every function I go to!

There's also a hot artichoke spinach dip recipe on the back of the Knorr package... I change a few things but it's a great dip too if you're looking for warm and cold dip options.
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

• MissJMissJ Posts: 196Registered Users
    Thanks for the replies. I really want to try the Knorr recipe. Sounds delicious. I actually think I'm going to do it tonight for a New Year's Eve appetizer. A friend of mine also gave me this recipe... Hidden Valley - Recipe Page. Has anyone else tried it and how does it taste?
    3c
  • amandak23kamandak23k Posts: 40Registered Users
    Spinach Artichoke Dip » Annie's Eats

this is my favorite it has artichokes in it but if they aren't your thing leave them out.
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That looks like an interesting variation. I am going to save that for future try.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file