Goin To Spain {Hair Help]

nicnic93nicnic93 Registered Users Posts: 28
So I'm graduating this year, and my plans were to go to Spain for a journalism internship. Although I am really excited, getting there is really stressful. And it's taking a toll on my health(hair).

I'm really stressed about my hair! I'm transitioning {on my 4th month, maybe}, and I wanted to do the big chop right before I leave in May, and get a really good sew-in, to protect my hair, and grow my hair out to my desired length. Is that a good plan or not? Would it be cheating? Would it be beneficial? I really need you ladies opinions on transitioning and weave{lol}!

THANKSS <3

Comments

• pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Registered Users Posts: 1,665
    I would love you give you some advice, but I'm not sure what to tell you. I've never had weave, while I was a permed head and I didn't have it while I transitioned. I'm sure that if you got a sew in done properly and kept up a healthy regimen for your hair beneath the weave, you would be okay. Then again, what do I know? LOL.

Hopefully someone else with some experience in this could better advise you.
    last relaxer; 082708, BC; 081810, CG; 122410
    high porosity, med/coarse texture, high density, color treated
    condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

YTChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/papiermachecurls

s-event.pngs-event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file