So, My Neighbor Has Relatives Who Show Up....

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
That remind me of.....
I know I have the humor of a 15 y/o boy, but I cannot stop laughing........65821_474157321783_47779131783_6436495_478563_n.jpg
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    Love Cousin Eddie!
  • texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That part of the movie makes me almost pee my pants laughing (I, too, have the humor of a 12 year old boy).

I even take it so far as to call the pilots (I'm a flight attendant) and tell them the "*****ter's full" when we need a lav dump!!:toothy4:
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Wrong thread.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    texascurly...what airline?
    omg...too funny! :D
    Hubby & I were laughing our asses off.... :evil4:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    texascurly wrote: »
    I even take it so far as to call the pilots (I'm a flight attendant) and tell them the "*****ter's full" when we need a lav dump!!:toothy4:

Hey now...

I thought it was an urban legend that airplanes dumped black water in flight. Tell me it ain't so.
    :laughing4:
    I was just talking to hubby.
    He's like...well, they are on the downside of our gutter area.
    I bust out laughing.........where will the the downflow go?!
    damn

0004.gif

• texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Let me clarify: we do NOT dump while in flight. I just call ahead to tell them we need a dump when we get to where ever we are going!!:thumbleft:
    omg...I am having night mares of this big ass frozen piece of ish falling on my house! :laughing4:
    0004.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file