We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Asked permission to touch my hair!!!!

Ha ha! Tonight at church an older gentlemen that DH & I know commented on how beautiful my hair was & asked if he could touch it :) I said "of course, I don't care". He wiggled his fingers into it near the bottom & commented how lovely it felt.

Made me feel good :)
Kim

Comments

• unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users
    aww dont you just love it when people do that? Not only do that ASK to touch hair, but they also compliment it.

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    awwww !
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Posts: 230Registered Users
    Juv- that was so sweet and complimentary. Great. I know that made you feel good. :D :D
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
    Irish-American Curly
    Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
    RedheadCurly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file