Pajama Jeans...[show us your bum!]

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Folks, we have a winner!

Kandee!

(I made it a little worse, just for fun.)

Thanks, TRBL!

I think it should be two names....how about Kandee Sparkle. I just cracked myself up!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    xcptnl wrote: »
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Ohhh, those are cute. Where are they from xcptnl?

They are from Miraclebody-one of Oprah's fav things this year!! But they are not cheap-$110 but they do ship for free.

My only concern is that some people complained about the black and collecting lint and I ordered the black.

Oprah says she wears those jeans? I don't see how. They only go up to size 16. I haven't seen Oprah this year, but isn't she back up to plus size?
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No, no --- don't feel like Rudolph!

I always cry at his plight.

I'm very sorry.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Clinton Kelly's Facebook status this morning:
    I blame all this snow on Pajama Jeans. God is mad that sleepwear and denim have produced unholy offspring.

:laughing6:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    misspam wrote: »
    I blame all this snow on Pajama Jeans. God is mad that sleepwear and denim have produced unholy offspring.

Love this! :laughing8:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

Ohhh, those are cute. Where are they from xcptnl?

They are from Miraclebody-one of Oprah's fav things this year!! But they are not cheap-$110 but they do ship for free.

My only concern is that some people complained about the black and collecting lint and I ordered the black.

Oprah says she wears those jeans? I don't see how. They only go up to size 16. I haven't seen Oprah this year, but isn't she back up to plus size?

I do not know if she wears them or not but they were on her show----maybe one of her staff picked them.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

HA!!! :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    Cheetara wrote: »

That is so freaking hilarious that I posted it on my Facebook!

"Bonus White Lady!"

:sign5:

I posted it too. :D
    Wile you jinxed me!! My jeans are stuck in PA per UPS due to weather issues!
    Central Massachusetts

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    "The Too Snowy; Held up by Postage; Hated by Clinton Kelly; Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse; I'd have an extra bathroom if I move to a trailer; Pajama Jean Debacle."
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :lol:
    That must be the prob w/ mine since they are coming from CT!:goofy:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

I've noticed a lot of the As Seen on TV stuff comes from CT.

Nope, not important at all, just an observation. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    How about some help here, spring!? :tongue5:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

I definitely could have driven there, picked them up and mailed them to you MUCH faster. Even with all this snow our mail has run every single day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always noticed that too spring.

Does it still take 4-6 weeks in CT I wonder?

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

curlysue21 wrote: »

Girl, order you up some Pajama Jeans and find out! :occasion9:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

curlysue21 wrote: »

Girl, order you up some Pajama Jeans and find out! :occasion9:

Hmm...I'm still on the fence about paying 40 bucks for glorified PJs.

Dang it, spring, I didn't think about you getting me my PJJ! :icescream:
    On another note...
    Your item was shipped on 01/28/11

:occasion9:
    0004.gif

curlylew66 wrote: »
    Where are they?!? Will they be here in time for Superbowl FORTY FIVE???
    I want pics...:blob:
    FedEx tracking says 2/7...boooooo!
    0004.gif

• wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've noticed a lot of the As Seen on TV stuff comes from CT.

Nope, not important at all, just an observation. :D

It does! Specifically it seems to come from Wallingford.
    2C/3A -- wurly!
    curlylew66 wrote: »
    Where are they?!? Will they be here in time for Superbowl FORTY FIVE???
    I want pics...:blob:
    FedEx tracking says 2/7...boooooo!

My jeans have been pulled out of the snowbank in PA and per UPS will be here Monday.
    Central Massachusetts

:pottytrain1:
    0004.gif

My jeans have been pulled out of the snowbank in PA

:lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hubby was laughing at that, as well... :laughing7:
    0004.gif

My friend just posted this in FB:
    What just saw a commercial for Pajama Jeans WTF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My friend just posted this in FB:
    What just saw a commercial for Pajama Jeans WTF

Did you tell her she is wayyyy behind the curve?
    Central Massachusetts

Did you tell her she is wayyyy behind the curve?

Yes! Weird thing is I know she watches a good bit of TV so I don't know how she missed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, the miraclebody jeans showed up today! I love how they look but I am thinking I should have ordered a size smaller. I went by their sizing chart and ordered the 12 although I am always a 10.

They feel ok but a tiny bit loose. I am afraid I will get the lycra stretch thing going and be pulling them up constantly. But I am torn because what if they shrink up some once I wash them?

So, should I order the 10, hang on to the 12s to compare? I will be annoyed if I do an exchange and then find out the 12s were the way to go.

They are really cute though so once I get the right size I cannot wait to wear them.
    Central Massachusetts

• SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,683Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So, should I order the 10, hang on to the 12s to compare? I will be annoyed if I do an exchange and then find out the 12s were the way to go.
    When in doubt, and I love the style of something so I know I want it no matter what, I always order 2 sizes and return one. So I vote order the 10 and hang onto the 12's to compare.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
    Spiralli wrote: »
    When in doubt, and I love the style of something so I know I want it no matter what, I always order 2 sizes and return one. So I vote order the 10 and hang onto the 12's to compare.

I often do that too and not sure why I did not on these! Ok, off to order the 10.
    Central Massachusetts

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file