Pajama Jeans...[show us your bum!]

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Ah, he wouldn't mind, he's a cool kid! :toothy4:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• MunchyMunchy Curl Novice Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    kat...they are on backorder...hopefully soon!
    [email protected]!:laughing4:
    Funny...the other day the little one mentioned Pajama Jeans..I'm thinking how does the rugrat know about these?! :lol:

Mine did too! She said she saw them on TV.
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Munchy wrote: »
    Funny...the other day the little one mentioned Pajama Jeans..I'm thinking how does the rugrat know about these?! :lol:

They seem like something kids might like... at least my chubby child self would have appreciated some Pajama Jeans.

Where the little kid PJ jeans at?
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Munchy wrote: »

Yes! The commercials must be on serious rotation on Nickelodeon. My 6 year-old saw me in a pair of skinny jeans and asked, "are those pajama jeans?" I couldn't help but laugh.
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    Where are they?!? Will they be here in time for Superbowl FORTY FIVE???
    I want pics...:blob:
  • CheetaraCheetara Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,182Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

• spring1onuspring1onu Curl Connoisseur Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    HA! Pass out after your box of wine! :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    curlylew66 wrote: »
    Where are they?!? Will they be here in time for Superbowl FORTY FIVE???
    I want pics...:blob:
    I hope so!
    Of course, they won't look nearly as hottt on me, as you! :happy4:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

:laughing1: bonus lady! Brunette w/ slightly larger breasts... :love5:
    0004.gif

• xcptnlxcptnl Curl Connoisseur Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just ordered these jeans today and they already shipped and are supposed to arrive on Friday. Just sayin'. :toothy10: But of course I paid 5 times what you did Wile.

4204CC10-BLK_2.jpg
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • spring1onuspring1onu Curl Connoisseur Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ohhh, those are cute. Where are they from xcptnl?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    pfbbt.gif
    those look A LOT like PJ jeans

And I want pics! ;)
    0004.gif

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Cheetara wrote: »

That is so freaking hilarious that I posted it on my Facebook!

"Bonus White Lady!"

:sign5:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Ohhh, those are cute. Where are they from xcptnl?

They are from Miraclebody-one of Oprah's fav things this year!! But they are not cheap-$110 but they do ship for free.

My only concern is that some people complained about the black and collecting lint and I ordered the black.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    pfbbt.gif
    those look A LOT like PJ jeans

And I want pics! ;)

If I end up looking like the model in the pic above you will get a bizzillion pics!! :laughing1:
    Central Massachusetts

I'll be interested to hear how you like them xcptnl! Make sure you post back with a review. :D

Wile, are your pah-jam-ahhs ever gonna come in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ninja dogninja dog Curl Neophyte Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I was joking around with a friend last night, creating an alternate reality for myself, in which I live even further out in East Jesus, in a two bathroom trailer on a lot with a long dirt driveway, so I can get my (fantasy) Caddy up to the "house."

In this reality, I can smoke all I want, watch tv, start wearing curlers, work as a cashier, shop at "dead bread" outlets, and wear.....pajama jeans, 24/7!
    ninja dog wrote: »
    I was joking around with a friend last night, creating an alternate reality for myself, in which I live even further out in East Jesus, in a two bathroom trailer on a lot with a long dirt driveway, so I can get my (fantasy) Caddy up to the "house."

In this reality, I can smoke all I want, watch tv, start wearing curlers, work as a cashier, shop at "dead bread" outlets, and wear.....pajama jeans, 24/7!

:laughing3:

In this alternate reality, is your name Flo? Or Madge?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I don't know yet. I'm willing to consider Madge. Or Tiffany. Or Helene. Or worse: Sparkle? Tee-ahna? Britknee? (The "k" is optional.) Jeansy (you know, for the pants)?

Ideas? Suggestions?
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I'm going with Peggy.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    If you're in a 2-bathroom trailer, you're certainly not trash, so go with something klassy. Tiffany is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think Tanya should be considered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay: it's Tiffnee or Tanya.

Should I hyphenate Tanya? You know, for class?

Tan-ya.
  • redhedgrlTredhedgrlT Posts: 178Registered Users
    What is wrong with Tanya!!!!!!!

Just because I grew up in the mid west does not make me trailor trash!!!!!!!! :)

I spell it Tania ..... does that make it okay?

<<<< goes off to find out how to change name.
    Texture: Medium
    Porosity: Normal
    Elasticity: Normal

I guess i am just average go figure.
  • TRBLTRBL Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    my vote is for Kandi
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
    Oops!

Maybe I'd better stick to Tiff-nee.

Sorry! (slinks away, embarrassed at offending.......)
    TRBL wrote: »
    my vote is for Kandi

That's good. Very klassy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Folks, we have a winner!

Kandee!

(I made it a little worse, just for fun.)

Thanks, TRBL!
  • TRBLTRBL Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    ooooh I like it.. I had it Candi first, then realized that the K was a must!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • redhedgrlTredhedgrlT Posts: 178Registered Users
    Texture: Medium
    Porosity: Normal
    Elasticity: Normal

I guess i am just average go figure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file