Pajama Jeans...[show us your bum!]

Comments

• eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love that Conan has NO shame. What in the world is he doing in that second photo? Irish jig?
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That is extremely funny.^

Also, I heard pajama jeans mentioned (and ridiculed) in a new podcast I found: "Glitter in the Garbage."
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think the Four Horsemen will be wearing those blanket robes: snuggies? Or are snuggies diapers, and what I mean is Snugglies? In primary colors, like terrifying teletubbies.

I've always had an irrational fear of the Four Horsemen.
  • champion887champion887 Banned Posts: 18Banned Users
    Wow, Wile Coyote made a thread where she's not either ******ing about her husband or her kid. Why won't she refer to her child by gender instead of "little one" Seriously, if you reveal the gender of your kid you think someone is going to kidnap it or something? Would anyone want it as much as your complain about it? Living in Texas too long fried her brain.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    nm
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    Wow, Wile Coyote made a thread where she's not either ******ing about her husband or her kid. Why won't she refer to her child by gender instead of "little one" Seriously, if you reveal the gender of your kid you think someone is going to kidnap it or something? Would anyone want it as much as your complain about it? Living in Texas too long fried her brain.
    Okay now this is just the saddest. I never thought I'd say this, but just go to /b/ and learn how it's done.

You even got your butt slapped by the mods for telling Curlyminx I wanted to look like her cause she's exotic (because of her race). She (Eilonwy) took troll bait and we know now she think it's cool to be insensitive to other groups and races as long as she's joking. I was just uninformed to say that about wanting to be exotic. You knew better though, so I don't need to be a good troll to get you to talk!
    nm
    Yeah, stop trying to change the subject. You got nothing cause you know what I say is the truth and look, no black friends coming to your rescue! You may be good at English but it can't help you now... I'm sorry you are that way, but you should try to accept your off color feelings, deal with them, and make yourself a better person.
    nm
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    Yeah, stop trying to change the subject.
    Speaking of which, why exactly do you always feel that you have to dress in some way that conceals your identity?

Changing the subject again. I don't want to "hide my identity." My looks are not my identity anyway. I am relatively new to the U.S. and there are so many different looks and appearances that are much more than I am used to, and I am very interested in the variety and trying new things with my looks if you must know!

Americans like to say you look like so and so like the celebrities and I don't want to get locked into a look and be associated with someone that may not be a good person, like Casey Anthony. I work part-time at a library, and they keep the TV on Headline News here on all the school TVs which shows Casey all the time. I get sick of people saying I look like her, though for the most part I can't change that and will always go back to being "me," even if it looks like her. Speaking of work, I actually have a life and have to go to bed and get ready for it unlike some of you here who sit around and troll all the time obsviously since you're always here when I stop by! Night, trolls!
    nm
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, stop trying to change the subject. You got nothing cause you know what I say is the truth and look, no black friends coming to your rescue! You may be good at English but it can't help you now... I'm sorry you are that way, but you should try to accept your off color feelings, deal with them, and make yourself a better person.

You stop changing the subject, Jenny from the Wannabe Block. I was all geared up to see some freakin' Pajama Jeans pics and you have to go and take a diarrhea on my parade by bumping this thread with your nonsense.

By the way, bothering to come back with a new username hardly proves that "I have a life" theory.
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice

You stop changing the subject, Jenny from the Wannabe Block. I was all geared up to see some freakin' Pajama Jeans pics and you have to go and take a diarrhea on my parade by bumping this thread with your nonsense.

By the way, bothering to come back with a new username hardly proves that "I have a life" theory.

LOL!

This thread makes me happy. :laughing4:

Well...apart from the annoying, inane and stupid posts by Champion blah-de-blah who has frankly ruined the the last page.

Getting back on track:

Have they arrived yet! Have they, have they??? The anticipation is killing me! I wanna see some pajama jeans! :blob4:
    spring1onu wrote: »
    You can Conan can have a slumber party.

alg_conan_jeggings.jpg

Oh my!

This made my morning :D

Look at him go.......
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    kat...they are on backorder...hopefully soon!
    [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]!:laughing4:
    Funny...the other day the little one mentioned Pajama Jeans..I'm thinking how does the rugrat know about these?! :lol:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

^ LOL! Perhaps in your excitement you have been muttering about them in your sleep?
    lol...I was thinking maybe a mom at school had them on. All the little boys already talk about my Stang! :toothy4:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The fact that they're on backorder means either:

A) They were so popular they can't keep up with the orders and we'll be seeing these everywhere (lawd help us).

- or -

B) They only made two pair and Wile will the the sole owner of jeans to sleep in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    :laughing3:
    0004.gif

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    spring1onu wrote: »
    The fact that they're on backorder means either:

A) They were so popular they can't keep up with the orders and we'll be seeing these everywhere (lawd help us).

- or -

B) They only made two pair and Wile will the the sole owner of jeans to sleep in.

I am voting B. Wile are they really on back order or you joshing us??
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Hey, no need to bring my nephew into this! :D
    PAJAMAJEANS12/27/10Back Order

0004.gif

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    curlylew66 wrote: »
    Hey Rachael Ray had them on...
    YouTube - Pajama Jeans on Racheal Ray Show
    :toothy1:
    Everyone in the audience got a pair!
    We are still waiting for the photos of your booty in the pj jeans.

Yeah, Rachael Ray isn't exactly a style maven. She's one of the worst-dressed people on TV, in my eyes. If I were in that audience, I'd wonder what exactly I did to be stuck on taping with booby prizes.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

They did say "allow 4-6 weeks for delivery". I wonder if that 4-6 weeks means from order date, or from the date the backorder comes in. Either way, I think you'll get these garments just in time for hot/sticky Texas weather.
  • vain???janevain???jane Posts: 197Registered Users
    i saw the commercial for the pajama jeans and i must say i really don't understand the premise of this product. is it pajama material (like flannel-ey) that looks like jeans, or what? color me confuzzled lol. ♥
    Last Relaxer: Feb 2009
    BC: Feb 2010

fy05ec.jpg

my fotki, updated 2.01.11 ♥

They did say "allow 4-6 weeks for delivery". I wonder if that 4-6 weeks means from order date, or from the date the backorder comes in. Either way, I think you'll get these garments just in time for hot/sticky Texas weather.
    lol...actually it said 2 to 3 weeks :dontknow:
    Those teases.....

0004.gif

i saw the commercial for the pajama jeans and i must say i really don't understand the premise of this product. is it pajama material (like flannel-ey) that looks like jeans, or what? color me confuzzled lol. ♥
    denim + cotton = dermasoft :dontknow:
    0004.gif

lol...actually it said 2 to 3 weeks :dontknow:

The website said (and still says):
    Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
    My order says....
    Item #Item DescriptionQTYPriceP & HStatusNotes PAJAMAJEANS 1 7.95 In ProcessPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
    0004.gif

My order says....
    Item #Item DescriptionQTYPriceP & HStatusNotes PAJAMAJEANS 1 7.95 In ProcessPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

And that was over 3 weeks ago...
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

Do not blame Josh-I figured this out myself. :toothy8:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file