Pajama Jeans...[show us your bum!]

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Curl Neophyte Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    jenny curl wrote: »
    I feel like these would be sliding down and have to be hiked up often, considering the type of fabric on the inside and the amount of stretch. They would have to have one tight waist to stay up, imo. And love handles aren't sexy.

They do fall down, they bleed a lot, and the reviewer's SO commented on how bad they looked.

YouTube - Pajama Jeans Review UPDATED
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Get a smaller size..oops...
    They bleed a lot...
    not me...the jeans

:laughing8:
    I really liked her.......
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The more I read/see about these gimmicky-pajama-jeans, the less I want them. There are much better stretch-pants out there, for far less money.
    Didn't know they were 40 bucks... I think if I could get 'em for $20 I'd try 'em out.
    What size do you need?
    If I end up getting 2 pair like I think, since I think I ordered double, I'll send you the second pair for 20...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Ummmm........"Pajama Jeans" isn't enough to scare you away??? :eye:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Curl Neophyte Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Get a smaller size..oops...
    They bleed a lot...
    not me...the jeans

:laughing8:
    I really liked her.......

it looks to be more material and waistband quality that causes the falling down than size.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
    rileyb wrote: »
    What do 'pajama jeans' say about Americans?

One way ticket to frumpsville.

Agreed!

Great article, btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    Great. All you need is one of these
    imagegen.ashx?vpimageid=2139&tstyle=m&tsize=medium&tcolour=White&tx=6&ty=-34&tw=132&tb=False
    and you never need to wear actual clothes again.

No thanks. My standards may be low but I 
    have standards nonetheless

To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • AsLckyGrlAsLckyGrl Curl Neophyte Posts: 188Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I never wear sweats outta the house, and Im definitly no yoga-pant wearer. Maybe tahts why these are so appealing. Its like jeans but even more casual!

Yoga pants are too sporty for not working out to me. They say sweaty to me.

And sweat pants are obviously "not trying" to me.

I still want a pear... will they go down in price?
    3B ; BSL; Low Porosity; Med Texture; CG since July '10.
    Clean: Ever Sleek
    Treat: EVCO, Neutrogena 3xMoisture
    Tools: Boar Brush, wide tooth comb
    Styler: Garnier Sleek&Shine
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think I'd need a small... the bleeding scares me, though.
    2C/3A -- wurly!
    They screwed up my order...20 bucks for my jeans! :happy7:
    now, let's hope they fit...

:clown:
    Two week wait.....
    0004.gif

• rileybrileyb Curl Connoisseur Posts: 1,975Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I feel like that episode of Friends where Ross is wearing leather pants and Chandler has resolved to not make fun of people. I just am in shock that anyone is going to wear these, I thought they were just a joke.
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Curl Novice Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    I feel like that episode of Friends where Ross is wearing leather pants and Chandler has resolved to not make fun of people. I just am in shock that anyone is going to wear these, I thought they were just a joke.
    Ha! My sentiments exactly. They remind me of the polyester "denim" leisure suits of the 70s.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
    I'm all about comfort these days.
    I'm old & don't care as long as my ass looks great. :lol:
    let's see what hubby has to say...

:clown:
    0004.gif

• kat180kat180 Curl Novice Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    I can see why people would be seduced.....

Jeans are so bloody uncomfortable. They dig in, are stiff, fall down all the blooming time, give bad love handles, make my backside look awful.....

or is that just me? Hmmmm

THEY JUST DONT FIT! And the 'stretch' ones immediately loose their shape and you spend all day yanking them up.

Ok. Sorry. Rant about jeans. Im calm now.

Anyway. All of this makes me think that these will be even worse at not staying put lol!
  • ScarletScarlet Curl Neophyte Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just am in shock that anyone is going to wear these, I thought they were just a joke.

Same here.

I just can't imagine getting to the point where you know, putting on actual appropriate clothing, becomes optional.

Pajama jeans.. for when you just don't give a ****, yet don't have the decency to just stay in the house! :lol:
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
    Hey, now, what about my VS velour track pants?! :jocolor::lol:
    0004.gif

• rileybrileyb Curl Connoisseur Posts: 1,975Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If real clothes are that uncomfortable, you're not buying the right sizes. I have nothing against yoga pants at the grocery store/running errands, but come ON, pajama jeans? There are ways to be comfortable and still look like you care about yourself.
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Scarlet wrote: »
    I just am in shock that anyone is going to wear these, I thought they were just a joke.

Same here.

I just can't imagine getting to the point where you know, putting on actual appropriate clothing, becomes optional.

Pajama jeans.. for when you just don't give a ****, yet don't have the decency to just stay in the house! :lol:

Right? I've seen the commercial for these horrible things; I figured it was for the oldsters (although that said, my 80 year old mother wouldn't be caught dead in the things).

And really, how can jeans be THAT uncomfortable? I love my jeans - I'd happily wear them all day, every day. In fact, I MUCH prefer them over the dressier stuff I have to wear to work.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Jeans are not uncomfortable. Those who say they are may be simply wearing the wrong size, style, or brand for their body-type.

And, not that long ago, sweatpants worn out in public for anything other than exercise was a faux pas, worthy of ridicule. People wear them everywhere now. Young folks wear jammy pants out in public, sometimes along with their house slippers. :sign6:

This thread reminds me of this scene from Seinfeld:

YouTube - Jerry Seinfeld: Sweatpants

:sign5:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable... :laughing1:
    I never got Seinfeld, tho...

:geek:
    ftr...I do not wear jammy pants & my wile e coyote slippers out in public :lol:
    0004.gif

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    kat180 wrote: »
    I can see why people would be seduced.....

Jeans are so bloody uncomfortable. They dig in, are stiff, fall down all the blooming time, give bad love handles, make my backside look awful.....

or is that just me? Hmmmm

THEY JUST DONT FIT! And the 'stretch' ones immediately loose their shape and you spend all day yanking them up.

Ok. Sorry. Rant about jeans. Im calm now.

Anyway. All of this makes me think that these will be even worse at not staying put lol!

I agree. I hate jeans, and hardly ever wear them, because they are so uncomfortable. Even if they fit right, they are still uncomfortable...too stiff and thick to be comfy in hot weather, and too breezy to be comfy in cold weather. If they've got lycra in them, they stretch out and fall down all damn day. If no lycra, they are like wearing cardboard. I wear regular woven cotton trousers most of the time.
  • kat180kat180 Curl Novice Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    ^Glad not just me then.

I don't think Im wearing the wrong brand/size. For many years I have spent hours shopping, trying to find a pair that fit, from many stores, in a range of sizes. Rarely do any of them fit.

If I found one that did seem to be ok and bought them after a few hours of wear, I just find them insanely uncomfortable. They are either too stiff and restrictive and yes, dig in, or they just constantly fall down.

Jeans look great. I wish I could wear them. But it seems my body shape is just not normal. I've certainly never found them to be comfy enough to lounge around in at home.
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    Never would I wear them....and Never will my hair be gray!
    Never say never... :laughing8:
    I can't let my hair go gray, either...

:iconbiggrin:
    0004.gif

• LAwomanLAwoman Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If real clothes are that uncomfortable, you're not buying the right sizes. I have nothing against yoga pants at the grocery store/running errands, but come ON, pajama jeans? There are ways to be comfortable and still look like you care about yourself.

This is truth. The only times my jeans/pants are truly uncomfortable is when I've gained weight, but am in denial and refuse to move up to the next size!
    ita LAwoman, but when I was trying to figure out my size, I did admit to the lady today that I was not concerned about the number, size-wise, which was true since all sizes are not consistent :dontknow:
    0004.gif

• ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    Kat180 (and others who find jeans uncomfortable),

Have you tried NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans) brand? They can be pricey, but they have a lot of choices, and I have heard nothing but praise about them. I am not sure if they can be found across the pond.

kat180 wrote: »

I don't think Im wearing the wrong brand/size. For many years I have spent hours shopping, trying to find a pair that fit, from many stores, in a range of sizes. Rarely do any of them fit.

If I found one that did seem to be ok and bought them after a few hours of wear, I just find them insanely uncomfortable. They are either too stiff and restrictive and yes, dig in, or they just constantly fall down.

Jeans look great. I wish I could wear them. But it seems my body shape is just not normal. I've certainly never found them to be comfy enough to lounge around in at home.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • xcptnlxcptnl Curl Connoisseur Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I want to try these jeans but have not bit the bullet due to the price.

Miraclebody® Look 10 lbs. Lighter in 10 Seconds—Katie Jeans - 4204CC10

Although I did get some $ for Christmas that I could put towards them........
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Hey, now, what about my VS velour track pants?! :jocolor::lol:

I don't know. Do they say "Hottie" across the a$$? :toothy4:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file