Pajama Jeans...[show us your bum!]

1789101113»

Comments

• JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So, I'm a little late here and missed all the action but just to be sure the conclusion is that wile's not posting real pictures? And if so, what is up that??
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Josephine, it was WileE, but the picture wasn't clear enough to do the pajama jeans justice, if that can even be done. :lol:

It was funny at first, but the resulting pile up was a bit much and unnecessary.
  • rileybrileyb Posts: 1,975Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hey Wile e - now you can buy a pair for your husband. I'm sure he will look just like this in them!
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh, as long as he is in 501 Levis, I'm good to go... :occasion9:
    pretty good comparison, tho

:tongue5:
    Tho I'm not sure what's harder to undo the zipper or the buttons......... :happy4:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Believe it or not one of my boyfriend's friends said once that he wished they made pajama jeans for men.
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :lol:
    I'm kinda diggin those boyfriend jeans... :oops:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    rileyb wrote: »
    Hey Wile e - now you can buy a pair for your husband. I'm sure he will look just like this in them!

I am totally okay with everything in that picture. :)

Using my iphone with my toe thumbs. There will be typos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1789101113»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file