The new Darcy's Cleansing Cream/Condish, anyone like it?+++

just curious. Sorry I posted this on General Discussion but I was hoping that someone might see it on this section.
Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:

Comments

• angel29ishangel29ish Posts: 800Registered Users
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3B, fine, low/normal porosity
    CG - July 2009
    CO/RO/Trt.-Suave, BCB, Tigi OH & MM, EO, CJRehab, SG, DF & CF, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Darcy's, K-Pak, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin, JCWDT, CurlQ
    LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
    Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
    Too many others to list!
  • lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    oohie, thank you!
    Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:
  • lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    I just added on to one of your linked posts, asking if you thought that the Darcy's is strong enough to remove Curl Junkie products, such as CCC Lite? I figure it would remove Kinky Curly stuff because it is water based. I have been using CCC Lite lately so I am curious.

KCCC is easy for me to get at the store however, so we'll see where my wallet takes me (the less shipping, the better!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file