Your Christmas Booty!

OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
our X-mas dinner is tonite so i wont know but id like to hear what yall got. so watcha get?
istockphoto_359579-christmas-butt.jpg

Comments

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    So you heard about me and my jean leggings that make my ass look increible huh? ;) haha.... (that was my present to myself. A nice booty since I lost all my weight and lost my booty ;( )

So far I got:

A bluray DVD player, ugg slippers, a flight to SF until Monday, an oil change and half a tune up (spark plugs, filters, etc), a $25 gas card, $200 from work, $50 gift certificate from one of the tenants at the office, and philosophy shower gel on raspberry sorbet scent.

I've made out like a BANDIT this year. :)

Oh, and a bunch of pozole (the white one, Colima style...nice and thick! Mmmmmmmmmm.....)
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
    I also got Jordan almonds from a client at the law firm.

My favorites.

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I got some bread-making stuff that I asked for...a couple dough whisks

4870137207_09bf58b783.jpg

and two brotforms:

4-1-07%20Bread%20002.jpg
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    RCW, I have that dough whisk and I love it. It's awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    My Christmas booty is sore from lunges, squats, and leg presses. :)

I got my family all around me - the bestest present of all! :)
  • NYCurlyGirlyNYCurlyGirly Posts: 1,012Registered Users
    I got a NOOK!!:blob4: Love it, but apparently lots of people got one because I can't download anything until there's less traffic on the server :angry4:

I also got a jewelry case that's also a photo frame, some jewelry that was my mom's, a pair of boots, a few shirts, some bath stuff, iTunes gift card, Wal-Mart gift card, a journal, and a few gifts to be opened tomorrow.
    "Yo, James, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish killing Bella in a minute, but Demetri was one of the best Trackers of ALL time!"

www.myspace.com/mimichica
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I got a Kindle, had NO clue I was getting it. I think DH felt guilty when he was laying in bed reading his lightweight Kindle while my book slipped out of my hands and thwapped me in the head. :D Now I've got to find a cute cover!

I also got a Silhouette craft cutter and about pooped on myself because no way would I have bought it for myself.

Two boxes of truffles and some other assorted chocolates. If I fit in my jeans on Monday that means a miracle has occurred, people.

A cookbook, Perfect One-Dish Dinners by Pam Anderson

An Amazon gift card from my MIL.

And these two recycled locket necklaces, one large and one small.

il_570xN.196402669.jpg

il_570xN.193324085.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    My fabulous husband thoroughly spoiled me.

He put a huge down payment on the netbook I've been coveting. I'd told him it was too much to spend, so he put his bonus towards it and I'll pay the rest.
    He also got me: A North Face jacket, a scarf, a really cool water bottle, and TICKETS TO THE BALLET.
    Others got me: a set of glasses with penguins on them, with a matching ice bucket; several books, the first season of Glee and the third season of Californication on DVD, a hair thingy, my parents sent a Wii Fit, a new desk calendar, and a new travel coffee mug.

Plus, two phones calls from my side of the family, one including a half drunken carol.

And now I must go, because my MIL actually volunteered for me to make the mashed potatoes, when she's usually very possessive of the cooking responsibilities.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    I got spoilt :)

I got:
    -an ELECTRIC BLANKET! (No I don't care if its an old woman's toy - I love it already!)
    -Stunning necklace and bangle from a gorgeous jewelry store I never buy from because I can't afford to and love everything in it!
    -Hardback editions of some of my fav classics Jane Austen, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights etc
    -Gift vouchers/money so I can't wait to go shopping
    -an exercise ball (my joke present this year- but we'll see, I could end up using it....maybe....lol)
    -lots lovely little smellies/make up/sweets/couple odd DVDs and book/CD etc

Lovely things, the only downside was that I am ill and achy.
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    New pots and pans

Gift certificates to Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor

My favorite...My husband got me a necklace with a sapphire pendant. It matches my engagement ring and my earrings from our first anniversary.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • KrazyblondegurlKrazyblondegurl Posts: 1,008Registered Users
    Anne Kleine watch
    Fossil Beanie Hat
    Canvas wedding pic of hubby and I
    Sweater and shirt
    Barnes and Noble Gift card
    CZ earrings
    Bath and Body Stuff
    Full length mirror for my bedroom
    Big black bag
    Black velvet gloves
    Money!

And I still have another xmas left (hubby's side).

Spoiled. :)
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Christmas booty was about an hour after late church and then in the morning. :laughing6: With a booty my size, you need extra booty! :laughing4:

As for gifts, BF got me a much needed massage gift certificate, his Mom got me a nice scarf.

I won't see my parent until January, an we'll do gifts then.

My sister sent my gift early and had me open it early. OBB, you'll appreciate this since you're a Steelers fan.

It's a throwback Steelers Polamalu jersey, but she ordered it with a different spelling since my name is Paula, and it all sounds the same when put together. Very cute and clever of her!

2dv0jnb.jpg
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Posts: 2,648Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Me: Coach purse, ipad and stand, bag for my b-day macbook, sweater, snuggly slippers and throw, earrings, spa gift card.

Hubby: Cashmere/wool overcoat, cashmere scarf, leather gloves, two sweaters, a shirt, jeans, slippers, a paper airplane book and a Barbie-sized bowing game (gag gift).

Daughter: AG doll, doll's dog, wardrobe, canopy bed, outfits, and carrying case, guitar, ipod shuffle (re-gifted from work gift), pillow pet, headphones, webkinz, boombox.

Baby: about 9 baby toys that looked like they'd be fun. And while she likes them all for the minute she plays with them before they fall or get away from her somehow, we think she'd be just as happy with the wrapping paper.
  • TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had to wait until this evening to get my present from my husband b/c we were at my MIL.

I opened my present. A zebra print Snuggie. ummm. ok. I've been talking smack about snuggies for AGES. :angry3:

Hidden inside said snuggie was a string of pearls. yippee!

ETA: Not gonna lie. The Snuggie is pretty comfy
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    I got a bead for my Pandora bracelet from each of my kids

A handmade ornament from each kid

a couple of target gift cards

The Le Creuset (is that redundant- it really says "the the creuset"..) casserole that I have been coveting.

http://www.broadwaypanhandler.com/broadway/assets/product_images/lc_buffetcass_cobalt_swatch_LG.jpg

and my super romantic boyfriend gave me.. cash. Sigh.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I got some jeggings, Adidas running shoes, Kenra curl gift set, money, books, a BEP cd, a Spanx bra, an Athleta skirt, and time with the fam. It's all good.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Hubby really spoiled me this Christmas!! I got a Canon Rebel T1i camera and some accessories, a CD I've been wanting, and Wii points (hello Super Mario Bros.!).

From my parents, a bunch of kitchen stuff, a watch, and Target gift card.

We'll be exchanging gifts with DH's side of the family next weekend, and they always give nice gifts.
    ehLB.jpg
  • NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users
    From my hubby: I got an ipod dock (was for my bday a week ago), socks, a gift card for mani/pedi, and some mentos in my stocking :).

From my inlaws: a couple of lovely sweaters.

From SIL: a waffle maker - yummy!
  • MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I got a Kindle,which I love:)
    A bunch of Fiestaware,a purse,winter jacket,CDs,VB cosmetic bag,handmade pendant,handmade ring,angel for my garden...um...that's it!
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,715Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I love hearing what everyone got.

I got -- books, jammies, socks, a long sleeved camo tee, a Jeep purse, a big bottle of Asti, a bottle of blood orange Mimosa, margarita mix and salt and shaker, tons of lotions/potions/bath stuff, gift cards - $100 LL Bean, $30 Big Lots, $30 Dollar General, $20 Walmart, big cash bonus from my boss and money from my aunt, gorgeous silver chain and earrings. And an extra 4 pounds I didn't need. : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    SO spoiled me! He got me a nook, a coat, boots, sneakers, a warm up...and I suspect there's more but the mail is lousy.

AND since today is my birthday he got me more stuff!! A new earpiece and another warm up suit. And he has two onesies coming in mail for me since I always went on about how I wanted some.

I asked if there was a booty flap but he's staying mum
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    An iPad. I had no idea I was getting one cuz it was something I didn't even know I wanted, but I love it! I also got some accessories for it. Non-iPad stuff included a few pandora beads for my bracelet, a cocktail shaker AND my kids were home -- the best part of all!!
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    SO spoiled me again!

I got a bread machine, an immersion blender, 4 beautiful sweaters, fleece jacket (in a beautiful periwinkle color), and a book I wanted, Wii game, Itunes gift card and some awesome pajama pants. I also got a gift certificate for Amazon from my daughter-cannot wait to order up a bunch of books for my Kindle (that I got last year). I also got some cash from SO's mom. I am spoiled.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Wow. I was crazy lucky this year! After arriving in SF for Christmas with my sister's family, I got MORE stuff!!

$25 gift certificate for In n Out (woohoo!)
    $25 gift certificate for Trader Joes
    $100 cash
    And the best gift of all. So great I cried: small painting my uncle painted and gave to my sister. After losing all my painting when my father's ex wife stole them, she had mentioned loaning me one of the paintings. I guess she gave me one.

I am ever so happy. I love it.

I was too spoiled this year!!!

• texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I was very spoiled this year. I got:

32" flat screen HD tv (I was planning to get a new tv with my tax refund this year as my tv is so old you can't even hook up a dvd player to it lol)

McKenzie Childs candle sticks (LOVE these)

Juicy track suit and ear muffs

wine glasses

$50 itunes gift card

Gift certificate for a spa pedicure

I got so much more than I needed or deserved. I am truly blessed. :)
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Speckla wrote: »

can we keep this thread from being adultified? some of us dont want to know all of your favorite sex positions :book:
    Christmas booty was about an hour after late church and then in the morning. :laughing6: With a booty my size, you need extra booty! :laughing4:

As for gifts, BF got me a much needed massage gift certificate, his Mom got me a nice scarf.

I won't see my parent until January, an we'll do gifts then.

My sister sent my gift early and had me open it early. OBB, you'll appreciate this since you're a Steelers fan.

It's a throwback Steelers Polamalu jersey, but she ordered it with a different spelling since my name is Paula, and it all sounds the same when put together. Very cute and clever of her!

thats very clever of your sister. i dont have any football jerseys theyre way too expensive!

as for me my niece get me a Nike beenie and my family gave me cash for little Sirin.
    DH and I agreed not to exchange gifts, but he went and got me a lovely silver pendant with an enameled design, plus matching earrings. The rascal!

My sis sent me a few little things, and a really cute set of measuring cups from Anthropologie, and a jewelry box from India with sari fabric and sequins on the outside.
  • AG.AG. Posts: 1,519Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Coal. :disgust:
    Northern Colombia.
    OBB wrote: »
    Speckla wrote: »

can we keep this thread from being adultified? some of us dont want to know all of your favorite sex positions :book:

That's not what you said last night...:angry4: j/k.

Got a lot of clothing, jewelry, shoes, and a new purse!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    ~MF topper
    ~Kindle
    ~Gift certs
    ~Cool profile pic from E
    there maybe more

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file