Tiny Twirls Shampoo vs. Kinky Curly Come Clean

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has used Kinky Curly's kids foam shampoo, Tiny Twirls. I used Come Clean and my hair was a mess! I have not touched it in over a year.

The ingredients for Tiny Twirls were quite different, so I was hoping someone had used it. There are no reviews on CurlMart.com

Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:

Comments

• RustinaRustina Posts: 894Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I would be interested to know this, too. I have Come Clean and use it once every couple of weeks if I feel I need a good cleansing, but it definitely makes my hair feel icky when it's rinsed out. Clean, but icky - stiff and straw-like. The feeling goes away as soon as I put in my rinse-out (Knot Today), so I was planning to go ahead and use up the bottle of Come Clean before I looked for something new, but if anyone has used CC and TW, I'd be interested to know the similarities and differences between the two!
    Sulfate/non-water-soluble silicone free since 8/16/10
    Northern VA
    Med-coarse, normal porosity, low elasticity
    Dye-free since 11/2010

• lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    yay, I am not the only one who wants to know!
    Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
    Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file