We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Fancy girly ways to wear accessories: how to?

McCurlyMcCurly Posts: 200Registered Users
I am a busy mom of a toddler and a baby and my hair is 3B.
I try to let it grow. It is under the ears when dry and the front pieces are shorter.
I am looking for ways to wear my hair while growing. Any ideas for funny ways to put clips, headbands, flowers, duckbills or other?
I would like to find fancy updo's but I have no idea of how to put accessories to get nice, girly results.
Corkscrew 3B

Comments

• JennyWhiskeyJennyWhiskey Posts: 37Registered Users
    Oh man I am a HUGE fan of hairclips. I make tons and tons for myself.

I have shoulder length hair, and i like parting it on the side, and pulling the side back with less hair with a flower clip. I wish my mom posted the pictures from Xmas, because I had my hair that way! I will have to add them when she gets them up!
    3b, shoulder length.

Current Regimen: Co wash, Naked Naturals Aloe Awapuhi & Lavender Moisturizing Conditioner, Hamadi Healing Serum, L'oreal Everpure serum, DevaCurl AnGel, and Ganier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file