We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Bangs On 3b Hair????

EtincelleEtincelle Posts: 48Registered Users
okay, so i was wondering how you would go about styling your bangs. I'm just about ready for a change and want to make myself some bangin' bangs over winter break so i have plenty of time to cultivate them!

I'm thinking more like fringe, like loose, long fringe on my hair. Any good advice?

miss etincelle?
former dreadhead and now a curly girl! :mrgreen:
type 3b/brunette
trying to grow my hair to at least bsl, but no longer than wl
now on cg and seeing how it's working so far :)

Comments

• Laney1Laney1 Posts: 308Registered Users
    I like having bangs. I let them curl and part my hair on the side, so they cover my forehead a little. sometimes I blow dry them and then re-wet them to make them do right! I fight with them constantly to make them do what I want, but I do like them! :-o
    3B, with some 3C
  • JennyWhiskeyJennyWhiskey Posts: 37Registered Users
    I've been considering bangs too! I really like the straight bangs on curly hair thing although the idea of busting out my flat iron again annoys me.

Did you want to keep yours curly?
    3b, shoulder length.

Current Regimen: Co wash, Naked Naturals Aloe Awapuhi & Lavender Moisturizing Conditioner, Hamadi Healing Serum, L'oreal Everpure serum, DevaCurl AnGel, and Ganier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray.
  • clarissa01clarissa01 Posts: 8Registered Users
    Just thought I'd stress that if you straighten your 'bangs' (fringe in England.. xD) they'll probably frizz if you live somewhere humid.
  • EtincelleEtincelle Posts: 48Registered Users
    i just want to keep them curly. i already cut them and the first day, they looked awesome - just the right length. now, they seem a bit too long to be considered bangs, but better too long than too short!

miss etincelle?
    former dreadhead and now a curly girl! :mrgreen:
    type 3b/brunette
    trying to grow my hair to at least bsl, but no longer than wl
    now on cg and seeing how it's working so far :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file