CurlTalk

Excess Shedding?! Normal?

MacchiatoMacchiato Posts: 20Registered Users
Okay so lately iv stumpled upon a problem.. shedding. I know its normal but i hate it when i moisturize and massage my hair cause evrytime i do so i see a multiple of hairs on my finger and even on my hand, and yes i do check them and they all have the white bulb on the ends. I dunno whats wrong with my hair its shedding so much even when i pull like a group of hairs theres shedding that comes on my hand.. help?and does anyone encounter excess shedding?

Comments

• Precious CurlsPrecious Curls Posts: 448Registered Users
    Typically the average head sheds about 50 - 100 hairs a day. Some shed more, and others come below the average. Perhaps you might be at 100 hairs per day? Shedding is a normal process but if you feel like its in serious excess you may need to check it out. Hope that helpedd
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    Typically the average head sheds about 50 - 100 hairs a day. Some shed more, and others come below the average. Perhaps you might be at 100 hairs per day? Shedding is a normal process but if you feel like its in serious excess you may need to check it out. Hope that helpedd
    +1!

Also, if you don't comb your hair everyday then that needs to be taken into consideration. 100 hairs is not a lot of hair at all..unless your hair is really REALLY thin. But I guess you can say that's relative..or subjective... or both?... :blah5:
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    CocoT wrote: »
    +1!

Also, if you don't comb your hair everyday then that needs to be taken into consideration. 100 hairs is not a lot of hair at all..unless your hair is really REALLY thin. But I guess you can say that's relative..or subjective... or both?... :blah5:
    YouTube -
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG