We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Kinky-Curly Product No-Show

I ordered products from Kinky-Curly on 11/15/06. I received the acknowledgement from Paypal regarding payment. I have emailed the company on three separate occasions asking for a status and/or delivery date. However, I have yet to receive the products or a response. I intend to contact the BBB and report this company to Paypal for lack of product delivery if I don't hear something soon. Any suggestions?
thin, fine, 4a

Comments

• thinfinethinfine Posts: 82Registered Users
    I love the Kinky-Curly products. I would like to continue doing business with the company. However, I can't be expected to pay for products that I don't receive. :( Anyone else had problems with shipping/receipt of product? I emailed the company using the kinky-curly@lycos.com and the info@kinky-curly.com accounts.
    thin, fine, 4a
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    did you ever get your products? i bought something locally here. you might have better success order from curlmart than them directly if that is an option.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    luvmylocs wrote:
    did you ever get your products? i bought something locally here. you might have better success order from curlmart than them directly if that is an option.

you can't buy kinky-curly from curlmart
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    thinfine,

did you ever receive your kinky-curly order?
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    wntrbloom wrote:
    thinfine,

did you ever receive your kinky-curly order?

I would still report them to paypal & the BBB for no communication for over a month since ordering. That's excessive.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file