I'm having a...

AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
healthy and active baby! For some reason I felt like it looked like a girl, though I didn't find out, but my "vibes" tell me to be cautious of thinking that.
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Amneris, could you humor me a bit? :D
    Babyman Predictions
    :notworthy:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Yay for a healthy baby!

We didn't want to find out at our ultrasound either. I saw that part of the baby but couldn't make anything out. My doctor said "there is definitely a gender, but I'm not telling you which one!" So of course after the u/s I drove myself crazy trying to guess which it was. "I didn't see an obvious penis--it must be a girl!" et cetera :)
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    iris427 wrote: »
    Yay for a healthy baby!

We didn't want to find out at our ultrasound either. I saw that part of the baby but couldn't make anything out. My doctor said "there is definitely a gender, but I'm not telling you which one!" So of course after the u/s I drove myself crazy trying to guess which it was. "I didn't see an obvious penis--it must be a girl!" et cetera :)

With J, the hospital didn't tell the gender to anyone (with this one, too) but with him, the tech said "I can't tell you the gender, and sometimes it's hard to tell, but with this one, it's OBVIOUS." Looking back, I realize that must have meant that they could clearly see a penis!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Babyman Predictions

LOL, you're gonna laugh because I ovulated either on July 31 or Aug 1. If I enter July as the month, it's a boy, if it's August, it's a girl.

.png

534Pm5.png

• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Amneris wrote: »
    Yay for a healthy baby!

With J, the hospital didn't tell the gender to anyone (with this one, too) but with him, the tech said "I can't tell you the gender, and sometimes it's hard to tell, but with this one, it's OBVIOUS." Looking back, I realize that must have meant that they could clearly see a penis!

Why won't they tell? That would seriously pi$$ me off!!
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
    Babyman Predictions

LOL, you're gonna laugh because I ovulated either on July 31 or Aug 1. If I enter July as the month, it's a boy, if it's August, it's a girl.
    omgosh that's hilarious!
    I will refrain from revealing my guess...

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

Babyman Predictions

omgosh that's hilarious!
    I will refrain from revealing my guess...

I would love to know your guess!
    Most people are saying girl, but I think that's because I have a boy already. I took this other "test" where most of my answers to the old wives' tales were girl. But you know I don't believe in those.

.png

534Pm5.png

FieryCurls wrote: »
    Yay for a healthy baby!

Why won't they tell? That would seriously pi$$ me off!!

I think partially due to theology (Catholic hospital) and partially due to the fear of a lawsuit if they are wrong, and partially because it's government funded health care and the obstetrical ultrasounds use the same equipment and techs as the ones for other health issues and I guess they want to emphasize that it's a medical procedure and not a fun thing. I know telling you the sex doesn't really add much time or expense, but they are very strict about when your partner can come in, not talking to the tech etc.

.png

534Pm5.png

lol...yes, the old wives' tales are interesting, aren't they?
    I do believe mine were spot on. 8-)
    I do not want to jinx anything, tho it looks like everyone who has guessed is all on the same path :toothy4:
    0004.gif

:clown:
    0004.gif

LOL, I thought it was a girl? I'm pretty sure now it's a boy. I had to have a fetal assessment a couple of weeks ago and they offered to tell me the gender - first I said no, then I was wavering, but then she said the baby's legs were pulled up and covering the relevant area anyway. I THOUGHT I saw a penis for a second but I am not sure. So, we'll wait and see!

.png

534Pm5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file