***new Member***

courtsierracourtsierra Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello Everyone!!!

I been natural since 2010 of July and still today Im loving every bit of it. I wouldn't be honest if I say that it was a easy road even after I cut my hair to go natural. I was tired of the headband look but really didnt have a choice considering that my hair was only so long. I love the fact that I can go curly or straight and not put chemical products in it to get either one. I am a college student and getting great hair products is one of the problems I face today to maintain healthy hair. Also, having cute protective hairstyles to have during the winter. Any suggestions???

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome to our community!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • espresso.curlsespresso.curls Posts: 94Registered Users
    Hello Everyone!!!

I been natural since 2010 of July and still today Im loving every bit of it. I wouldn't be honest if I say that it was a easy road even after I cut my hair to go natural. I was tired of the headband look but really didnt have a choice considering that my hair was only so long. I love the fact that I can go curly or straight and not put chemical products in it to get either one. I am a college student and getting great hair products is one of the problems I face today to maintain healthy hair. Also, having cute protective hairstyles to have during the winter. Any suggestions???

Nice to meet you! You started a couple months before I did, haha. I'm also a college student (on budget). What products do you use, and how do you do your hair now?
    Just rockin' the natural curls.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file