All Natural Haircare Line

cclark1cclark1 Posts: 346Registered Users
Ladies HELP!! I want to really start taking care of my hair again and grow it out. I'm looking for an all natural haircare line that will condition, moisturize and leave my hair feeling sooooo soft and shiny. And I also want the line to have good curl enhancing products. Any suggestions?
Dare to be......remarkable!!!

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,285Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    You might want to look at Aubrey Organics, Max Green Alchemy or Innersense. After you try these, be sure to let us know how you like them!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • gniesamgniesam Posts: 127Registered Users
    i've heard of Yes to Carrots!! and Kiss my face products, i'm anxiously waiting to purchase them. But i've used aubrey organics and let me tell you, they are amazing!!!!!
    But those are two alternatives. The ingredients look wonderful (to my perspective)
    HTH:happy8:
    Soon from shoulder length to bra length, while curly.

Hair Routine:
    Organic Conditioner to cleanse and leave in
    Almond, EVOO, or Castor Oil to seal.
    No gel, but if needed FSG

3bc. some rare parts in 3a. I have mixed hair due to heat damage and texturizers.
    medium thickness.
    normal density.
    normal porosity.
    dark brown.

No Pooie since Oct. 6th 2010:blob2:
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    I think Aubrey Organics are teh best of the best! you should totally try them. A friend of mine got me into them when she reported that once she started using it she stopped relaxing. her hair has never been softer or healthier, and niether has mine
  • Lotsa loopsLotsa loops Posts: 130Registered Users
    I love Kiss My Face, Burt's Bees, and the Trader Joe's has some good stuff. Might also want to check out Whole Foods.
    Hair Type: I was thinking thick, fine 3A, but honestly I have no clue! I do know I have a super flat top, and frizz on the sides.
    No - Poo Shampoo: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
    Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture Condish
    Products: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel, AG Recoil Curl Activator
  • fenixfenix Posts: 7Registered Users
    I like John Masters Organics and Giovanni.
  • DimePiece17DimePiece17 Posts: 521Registered Users
    I like Shea moisture products. Sold at Target and curly girl friendly. Also nice size bottles for less than aubrey organics.

Also, I like Nature's Gate products. These are super cheap and the hemp conditioner gives me major slip. 6 bucks for a 16 ounce bottle of conditioner! Can't be beat!

Tressmee naturals is the cheapest and one o fthe best conditioners I've tried. Not all natural, but pretty close and a GREAT price.
    Beauty Tips for the Budgetista?
    Check me out on Youtube, Tumblr, FB, and Twitter!
    DimepieceonaDime-FB PAGE, Youtube Channel, and Tumblr
    Dimefabulous-Twitter name
    http://dimepieceonadime.tumblr.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file