Its a ...

StarrwithoutniteStarrwithoutnite Posts: 1,732Registered Users
Girl :) We got to see our little boxer this week and its so freaking amazing! I know my belly is growing, I know there is supposed to be a baby growing in there but it hasnt hit me. But seeing my daughter flinging her arms around and curling up (always face down towards my spine though, didnt get too many face shots) really made me start to realize that its happening. Its real. Im going to be a mom!!

But- I proved myself wrong, I believed in the old wives tale that its a boy if there isnt morning sickness and a girl if its sick-city from the begining...but I have not been sick at all, wouldnt even know Im preggo if I didnt 'know'. So who knows, guess it is true that every woman is different :)
"Someday love will find you...break those chains that bind you!!"

XIJ2VeH.jpgXIJ2m8.png

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Awesome! Girls rock :flower:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Girls are cool! CONGRATS!

My girl didn't give me morning sickness...but neither did my boys. The incidence of morning sickness is greatly exaggerated anyway. While it is very real for some women, the overwhelming majority of women do not experience much beyond a little nausea in very early pregnancy.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Congrats! Girls are fun!

My morning sickness was the same with my son and daughter.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Congrats! :) I always loved getting a peek at my babies. It's so cool to see that little person squiriming around in there.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Congratulations!
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Congratulations!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file