CurlTalk

Whoohoo! Hollywood is finally starting to get the idea!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fholidays.sympatico.msn.ca%2FHoliday%2BStyle%2BTrend%2BWavy%2BHair%2FStyle%2Farticles%2FHolidayStyleTrendWavyHair.htm%3Fisfa%3D1" class="Popup

Hooray! Here they are promoting wavy hair as the next big trend! Not quite curly, but were certainly making progress!
"A face without freckles is like a night without stars"

~Jenny

Comments

• butterflyPrincess777butterflyPrincess777 Posts: 350Registered Users
    ya but it's much harder to get wavy hair than curly or straight hair...you have to straighten it first then curl it with a curling iron to get those nice waves :(
    Was 3b then I did a soft relaxer and I think I'm now a 3a
    pw: curly
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Posts: 230Registered Users
    Chrema- that is great. I was so happy to see today on one of my soaps, "Days of Our Lives" that the girl whom has 2 personalities, Antonio's wife was wearing her hair beutifully curly. Now that was cool. :D
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
    Irish-American Curly
    Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
    RedheadCurly
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Was anyone else overwhelmed with schadenfreude when they saw the photo of Lindsay in that slideshow? :D
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Eilonwy wrote:
    Was anyone else overwhelmed with schadenfreude when they saw the photo of Lindsay in that slideshow? :D

I actually like her hair in that pic, but what's with that heavy dark eyeliner all around her eyes? Somehow she's just not cut out for that look.

Sarah Jessica looks lovely in that first pic. Her hair is much curlier than that, though, they must have straightened it first. None of those photos looked like natural curl to me.
  • TwistedChickTwistedChick Posts: 58Registered Users
    Eilonwy wrote:

I may or may not have been... Ok fine, it's like a trainwreck and I can't look away. :lol:

2c (Fia) with some 3a in the middle layer