Triple Moisture Split End Mender

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
For the past several months, I've been trying the Triple Moisture Split End Mender by Neutrogena. Very good product for sealing the ends. It is not moisturizing enough for me when I use it on dry hair as it claims to also moisturize hair. But when I used it on damp hair, it did add more moisture thus softness to my hair. I like it when used on damp hair--the "effect" seems to last longer.

A few times I put too much product in and it actually acted as a soft hold gel--not bad.

At first I thought I would use up this tube in two weeks, but that was not the case. A little goes a long way and that's all you need...the small 3ouce tube can last me about 3 months. And, it seems to do what it claims. Of course, nothing can repair or heal split ends, but it hides them so that you don't have flyaways. On one section of my head where I get the most split ends, the product seemed to make it smooth and shiny with no flyaways or noticeable split ends. I examined the strands, and the splits were not visible.

The scent is mild and pleasant, and
the product feels and looks like a serum.

I have not used it in about a month because I'm trying the Modified Conditioner Only Method. But this is a good product, IMO, if you're not ready to trim those ends yet or you want to smooth down flyaways. If your hair is not dry or is slightly dry naturally, the longer the effect will have on your hair.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
 *This list is not exhaustive...
CoWash: various
DT: various
Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
Spritz/Sealant:not now
*experimenting and loving it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights