Extenzz for elongation/length (maybe), clumping/definition (definitely)

SparxHovaSparxHova Posts: 27Registered Users
So I tried this stuff. It might work for a lot of the guys that want less shrinkage. I noticed that it retained a bit more length but more importantly, it seems to reduce frizz and add to clumping to create bigger/more defined curls. I really didn't need to use any other product. I'm not even sure if it's suppose to be a curl former but worked for me.lol. (I had a lil conditioner left in from shower but nothing else.) I read somewhere that you should put leave-in conditioner and oil and stuff in first but I tried that and had a poofy head of frizz. Either way, it's dry and my hair doesn't feel hard or anything. I would love to hear about other people's reactions from trying it. A (pretty bad) camera phone pic is below but you should get the idea. Click the image to see a bigger version.
[IMG][/img]2010121020_40_46-vi-th.jpg

By the way, I'm 3c/4a but more 4a than 3c IMO.
3C/4A mix
120x90-vi.jpg437x5-vi.jpg
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration

Biotera Curl Creme and Styling Gel or Kinky Curly Knot Today and Curly Custard

Jessiecurl weekly deep conditioning treatment or Mixed Chicks deep conditioning treatment

All sorts of oils.:compress:
http://public.fotki.com/Sparxhova/

Comments

• jr.mint12jr.mint12 Posts: 101Registered Users
    i had box braids and left my ends out .my ends curled very well when i got the sample bottle of it they were not frizzy and they were moisturized
  • Hakim NuraldinHakim Nuraldin Posts: 1,467Registered Users
    It's cute. I might consider trying it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file