24th? Seattle Curl Gathering

msrebamsreba Registered Users Posts: 143
My original plans for that date just fell thru.

So.... If you are all for it I will start taking RSVP"s for the 24th at the CheeseCake Factory.

I know Molly wasnt able to do the 31st but could do the 24th (gosh I hope I am right on this one.)

Ok Every one good with the 24th at say.. 6:30 pm at the cheese cake factory say Aye!

All opposed and want to stay with the 31st say Nay!

OK I will need to make the call to cheesecake factory to reserve our table by this friday.

Thank you in advance for participating!

Comments

• Taste of HoneyTaste of Honey Registered Users Posts: 32
    The 24th works for me. icon_biggrin.gif
    3c, thick & coarse
    "Pain is weakness leaving your body."

"Personality may open doors, but
    character keeps them open."
  • LarenLaren Registered Users Posts: 8
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsRebA:
    Ok Every one good with the 24th at say.. 6:30 pm at the cheese cake factory say Aye!
    All opposed and want to stay with the 31st say Nay!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye and Aye... (either). My hubby's been convincing me I should take part. icon_smile.gif I don't know anyone, but after the meeting I will, right? icon_smile.gif

Laren
    Type: 3B corkscrew/botichelli mix
    Cleanser: DevaCurl Conditioner, occasionally No Poo.
    Goop: Fruit of the Earth aloe vera gel
    Oddity: I put a satin pillowcase on my head when I go to sleep
  • mollymolly Registered Users Posts: 15
    AYE!!

MrsRebA, thanks for rescheduling! I can make this one. 6:30 pm on the 24th is perfect. icon_biggrin.gif

I can't wait to meet you all!

molly
    "I ain't no square with my corkscrew hair" ~Marc Bolan/T-Rex "Telegram Sam"
    Hair facts:
    'poo free since 07/14/02. 3B shoulder length, auburn-brown. Products: Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Treatment rinse/leave, alternate w/ LUSH's The Strokes. Nioxin Scalp Therapy, Citre Shine Mega Hold gel.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    Aye!
  • alphabetaalphabeta Registered Users Posts: 7
    I'll be there.
  • big hairbig hair Registered Users Posts: 70
    I'll be there too!! icon_eek.gif
    Born Naturally Red!! "that's my story and I'm sticken' to it".
  • mtcurlmtcurl Registered Users Posts: 11
    Great! The 24th works for me, too.
    2b/3a shoulder length hennaed curls
    CG off and on since March 2002
    I may be a weeny bit (10-15 minutes?) late, as I have acupuncture right till 6:30, but it's in capitol hill, superclose, so I may be the last one to show up... Will I just ask for the table of curly haired girls? icon_smile.gif
  • msrebamsreba Registered Users Posts: 143
    Sure thing..

I am sure we wont be that hard to spot. I might buy a balloon or something so its easier to spot us/me.

ANother thing i learned is that i cant reserve a table. SO i am going in an hour early to get us down for a table.

if anyone else checks in on this thread you can find me and my uh.. balloon in the bar area sipping on a beer or something!

So like i said. I will get down there around 5-5:30 to get our name on there for 6:30. ANyone is more than welcome to join me early if they wish.

Becky
  • mtcurlmtcurl Registered Users Posts: 11
    I'm just leaving Montana this morning to head your way. I should be able to get there today, but there are 3 major mountain passes and storms coming through, so you can never tell how far I'll get (great way to spend a birthday, eh?). So any delay may put me behind on my business in Seattle, so there's a chance I may miss you guys. But I will try to get there. Hope to see all you curlies. If not, have a great time! icon_biggrin.gif
    2b/3a shoulder length hennaed curls
    CG off and on since March 2002
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsRebA:
    Sure thing..

I am sure we wont be that hard to spot. I might buy a balloon or something so its easier to spot us/me.

ANother thing i learned is that i cant reserve a table. SO i am going in an hour early to get us down for a table.

if anyone else checks in on this thread you can find me and my uh.. balloon in the bar area sipping on a beer or something!

So like i said. I will get down there around 5-5:30 to get our name on there for 6:30. ANyone is more than welcome to join me early if they wish.

Becky
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Becky,

I'm glad I checked this thread! I'll try to get down there early too so you don't have to wait around by yourself (even though there's the balloon and all icon_wink.gif ).

mtcurl, what day is your bday? Hope you can join us!
    Hair facts:
    'poo free since 07/14/02. 3B shoulder length, auburn-brown. Products: Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Treatment rinse/leave, alternate w/ LUSH's The Strokes. Nioxin Scalp Therapy, Citre Shine Mega Hold gel.
  • big hairbig hair Registered Users Posts: 70
    I will try to get there at 5-5:30!!
    Born Naturally Red!! "that's my story and I'm sticken' to it".
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    *Wile E. comes outta lurk mode*
    Y'all don't forget to take pics now! icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif
    *Wile E. goes back into lurk mode*

[ January 24, 2003: Message edited by: Wile E. Coyote - WWB ]
    Woo! That was fun! And I didn't even drink! *boggles at the concept*

Hey, I know, since we got the whole dinner thing out of the way, I say we do the drinking thing next. icon_wink.gif

Thanks for the fun, girls!

Laren
  • alphabetaalphabeta Registered Users Posts: 7
    I had a lot of fun - we must do it again some time.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    I had a great time! We have to do it again! I'm all for cocktails.
    I had so much fun last night, it was great meeting you all! Thanks again to MrsRebA for organizing icon_biggrin.gif

Now where are those pictures?

- molly
    Hair facts:
  • msrebamsreba Registered Users Posts: 143
    Well I want to thank you guys for coming out. It was fun and Like I said we will do something again soon. You guys are the best!
  • Taste of HoneyTaste of Honey Registered Users Posts: 32
    I had a great time as well. It was nice meeting all of you. Hope to see you soon. icon_biggrin.gif
    3c, thick & coarse
    "Pain is weakness leaving your body."

"Personality may open doors, but
    character keeps them open."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file