Natural product recommendation needed!

OiraOira Posts: 3Registered Users
Hey guys!

I have long, thick 3a curls and I am currently using Anita Grant's products...which I freaking love! For those who are curious, I am now using:

Hair
Whipped Butter [Monoi, pink grapefruit]
Vanilla Rose Almond Oil
Rhassoul Deep Condish Block
Face
Japanese Camellia Kissi Oil

I have an issue with the shampoo bars. I've used a few of them and my hair is not loving them. While it gets really soft, it also becomes dry which I don't like.

I am currently using her Lavander and Rose Shampoo/Shower bar for my daily showers and my skin loves them more than my hair. I used to have all kinds of weird random dark patches and they are all slowly going away since I started using her bars.

I need a really creamy shampoo and conditioner. I was thinking of Hairveda's Amala Cream Rinse and [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Moist Condition 24/7 Daily Moisturizing Conditioner.[/FONT][/FONT]

So basically, I want to know your experience with both the Hairveda products I mentioned and please feel free to recommend natural rinses and conditioners that you love :color:!

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Don't recall the ingredients for the Anita Grant shampoo bars and don't have time to look it up right now. My hair reacted really poorly to castor oil--which is in a lot of natural soap bars.

My hair prefers the more natural products, too. Hairveda wasn't great for me. Some lines you may want to consider are: Curl Junkie, Spiral Solutions, Marie Dean, Donna Marie and Kozama, to name a few.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file