Tis' the Season to look fabulous...with your hair

SheamarSheamar Posts: 23Registered Users
Hello Natural Curlies,

Tis' the season to be jolly and to look extra fabulous!
I love the holidays especially Christmas but I'm sure we have a diversity of religions here, so Happy Hanukkah to you as well.So, with all the office parties, gatherings and volunteering this month, I'm sure we want our hair to have a little sparkle, an extra bounce at the end the year, after all, we have to go out with a "bang".:icon_smile:
I have had my hair straight for a few weeks now, can't wait to wash and Deep condition it and see my curls pop back into it's place, this straight style is only done about twice a year, depending on occasion since I like to change my look at different events. Anyway, being curly is my favorite, however, I do like seeing how my curls stretched out to reach the nape of my back plus achieving a different look but at the same time I can't wait to see it bounce back into the soft curly curls.
My point is, without blow drying or flat ironing your hair straight, what are some of your favorite curly styles to wear during this festive time?
Adding hair flowers to one side of my hair is my favorite, what's yours?

Comments

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I got some flexi rods recently so I might do a flexirod set and get myself some fat sausage curls.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • SheamarSheamar Posts: 23Registered Users
    Hey BekkaPoo,
    I've had a spiral hair set once and I loved the results, I was told I looked like Shirley Temple ..I thought it was cute.
    It was done by a stylist so I wanted to achieve the look at home, so I went looking and found them, only six in a pack, my hair requires about 10 times that, so I just decided to skip it.
    It will look great on you though, post some pics if you can.;-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file