Curl Mart Cust. Service- Slight Rant....

pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Posts: 643Registered Users
I took the advice of some of the ladies on the forum, and ordered some oyin spritz's for my twists. I ordered this probably the Sunday after Black Friday. On Black Friday, I also placed another order for various products. I got processing/shipping emails for both orders, and checked the tally to make sure the orders were what I wanted. No problem. They came last Thursday. The various products were fine (yaaay!), but in the smaller box instead of my oyin Frank Juice, and Juices +Berries was a LARGE Wen Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner!:laughing7:
I called Curlmart customer service, and was told via recording to send an email. I did. Have not heard from them yet. I am a bit pissed about this...after that group e-mail a while ago about a security breach:puker:, I was a bit leary, but now this? Does anyone have any experience with emailing them? Thanks so much...
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, Camille Rose, Hello Curly, Kinky Curly
Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!
:happy7::wave:

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    in the past i have emailed and phoned them, no responses. the only way i got a response was to post on here -- both the feedback and the curlmart thread.
    actually, shelley even ignored the post in curlmart thread for well over a week, til i put it in feedback.
    curlmart is not known for it's customer service. good luck!

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Posts: 643Registered Users
    Thanks, RBB. I will gear myself up for battle...:sad7:
    Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
    Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
    Proud to be a PJ!
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    wow. i remember i placed an order before and something was missing, i emailed them, and they emailed me back promptly and sent out my conditioner. give them a call tomorrow.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Posts: 643Registered Users
    Hi RBB and Empressri:

I heard from Shelley @ customer svc. She apologised for the delay, and they shipped my order today, along with a shipping label so I can return the Wen product. Thanks so much for the encouragement, and thanks so much for listening!:laughing6:
    Proud to be a PJ!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file