Donna Marie Miracurl

Heather0kayHeather0kay Posts: 667Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I don't think I have really seen an official review of this yet just a lot of mentions. I love this stuff ! After spending many months of saving $ by using up all of the bottles of worthless stuff I bought and suffering from frizz, I broke down and purchased a bottle! I get lots of volume and shrinkage. Since there is much moisture in the air here in Seattle , my hair loves it! My hair feels nice and moist and it makes my dry hair moldable so if it dries all wonky I can shape it by scrunching and it stays where I put it! This is my HG product!!!

I also got the detangler and conditioner. I was worried since it was a detangler, it would overly soften my hair and make it limp but it doesn't. I don't love it but I don't hate it either, I would buy it again if I needed a conditioner if I was out of Miracurls. As far as detanglers, I think there are probable more effective ones out there but I never need or use them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse

Comments

• pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Posts: 643Registered Users
    It always feels good to find a HG product:colors:. I love it too, but unfortunately, with the cold dry air here in New York, it's on hold for now....I am also trying to use up tons of stuff....:(
    Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
    Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
    LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
    DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
    Style- UFD, Camille Rose, Hello Curly, Kinky Curly
    Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
    Will try any CG product at least once.
    Proud to be a PJ!
    :happy7::wave:
  • romigjamromigjam Posts: 219Registered Users
    I just got my first bottle today and I'm really excited to try it. I'm a little concerned with the flecks in it though. I know I read something about them but I can't remember if they are ok or not?
    2bc3a
    CG since December '09
    loo-poo: Kiss My Face Everywhere Shampoo
    cowash: Suave Naturals, CJ DF
    rinse out: TN
    leave-in: CJHBLI, CJSL, SMRC
    stylers: (rotating) CJAF, CCCC, SMCS, Ecostyler, KMFUM
    DT: CJCR
    PT:CJRM

love oils, avocado and castor oil are my favorite

Iherb discount code TSW857
  • pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Posts: 643Registered Users
    romigjam wrote: »
    I just got my first bottle today and I'm really excited to try it. I'm a little concerned with the flecks in it though. I know I read something about them but I can't remember if they are ok or not?

They are fine. Not sure what they are, but I have used the product in the higher dews, and I had no problem with it.

@ HeatherOkay- here is a thread I started when I was looking for this product. If you scroll down, you will find some reviews of those that used it:
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/114071-miracurl-gel-where.html

HTH!
    Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
    Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
    LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
    DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
    Style- UFD, Camille Rose, Hello Curly, Kinky Curly
    Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
    Will try any CG product at least once.
    Proud to be a PJ!
    :happy7::wave:
  • CurlyLinZeeCurlyLinZee Posts: 462Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm beginning to wish I lived in Seattle. We should start a city-by-city thread of what works in what city. :iconbiggrin:
    Hair type: 2c/3a ii, medium/coarse, desert hair
    Cleansers: CJ Daily Fix
    Conditioners: CJ Beauticurls Argan Oil, Tresemme
    Leave-In Conditioners: CJ BCLI
    Deep Conditioners: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Deep Fix, SS DDMT
    Stylers:
    KCCC
    Holding Gels: CJ Curl Queen
    Pomade: Jane Carter N&S
    Hair Likes: agave nectar, oils of any kind

• romigjamromigjam Posts: 219Registered Users
    Well I tried it today with the flecks, and I have to say I'm LOVING it so far. My hair wasn't as curly as it normally is with CJ products, but it was touchable and shiny. I got frizz by the end of the day but it was less than any other products frizz. And I DIDN'T have to use a hard hold gel, which I normally use with any product. Tomorrow I'm going to try the dream curl cream under MCCG. Today I used the Cocoa Hemp LI and even though it's extremely fluffy I'm still happy with my hair. I even got a compliment from a stranger :)
    2bc3a
    CG since December '09
    loo-poo: Kiss My Face Everywhere Shampoo
    cowash: Suave Naturals, CJ DF
    rinse out: TN
    leave-in: CJHBLI, CJSL, SMRC
    stylers: (rotating) CJAF, CCCC, SMCS, Ecostyler, KMFUM
    DT: CJCR
    PT:CJRM

love oils, avocado and castor oil are my favorite

Iherb discount code TSW857
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • morenaemorenae Posts: 43Registered Users
    I re-ordered this product on Black Friday and used it this week. I like it a lot, but it's not the same product formulation I used last year. I felt last year's product formulation was better (for me).

Last year's ingredients: Distilled Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Plantago Psyllium Extract, Slippery Elm Root, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil, Honeyquat, Pro-Vitamin B5, Xanthan Gum, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Beet Root Extract, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Fragrance

This year's ingredients: Purified water, aloe vera juice, vegetable glycerin, Provitamin B-5, avocado oil, Linseed extract, herbal infusion of plantago extract, Rosemary, Slippery elm and hibiscus, xanthan gum, alkanet root, potassium sorbate, silver citrate, citric acid and fragrance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file