CurlTalk

Doing a DT with heat and honey rinse too much on same night?

If not then what order would you all do everything in? Shampoo, DT then honey rinse? or shampoo, honey rinse, DT?

Thanks! :D
2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!

Comments

• kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    I've washed, then did a DT, then a honey rinse and that was good. I've mixed a little honey in with the DT too and that worked well also. I would shampoo, DT then honey rinse I think.
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    Thanks:) Should I wash out the honey rinse? it seems weird putting honey in my hair! :lol:

Or can I just apply my leave in and styling cream?

Thanks
    2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
    Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    kimmyc wrote:
    I've washed, then did a DT, then a honey rinse and that was good. I've mixed a little honey in with the DT too and that worked well also. I would shampoo, DT then honey rinse I think.

Ditto. And the honey rise stays in.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls