AG Sale at Ulta right now - Great deal on Fast Food

Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hi, all,

Just wanted to let you know that I went to Ulta today to pick up AG Re:coil, which I've really been wanting to try (it seems perfect for my hair and curl type) and Ulta has a terrific deal on the Fast Food.
Basically, with any AG purchase, you get a Fast Food for free! I got a 6oz Fast Food LI, normal retail price (at Ulta, anyway) $15, for free. Ulta sells the Re:coil for $20, a bit pricier than I've seen online, but I had a $3.50 off coupon, so I got both the Re:coil and the Fast Food for $17.95 total.
That's a really good deal. (I got the coupon in the mail and our local paper had a couple of the same coupons in Thursday's Black Friday ads.) Even without the coupon, that's a good deal, esp. if you've been wanting to try the Fast Food. And if it doesn't work out, you can swap it LOL.

Don't know how long the special is going on, or if its online or store only. But wanted to pass along the good deal. Happy shopping!
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file