Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog

naturallychelseanaturallychelsea Registered Users Posts: 100
I am a newly curly teen who wants to create a blog for young curlies. As a young adult I know that the problems we face are specific to our age group. I would love to create a site solely dedicated to our needs.

I already have the design aspect down but I just need help with its creation.

I'm thinking of starting with a free blog service then purchasing my own domain name if the blog grows. I would love a good blog service that allows me to use my own banner, customise the blog easily, and have it grow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to see my dreams come to fruition.

thnx in advance :D

event.png

Comments

• Precious CurlsPrecious Curls Registered Users Posts: 448
    Blogger.com is great. That is the blog service I'm using. I've got a banner on the homepage (you can see it in my siggy), everything from blog posts to the page design is really simple to edit and customize, and you can see all of the people who follow you. You can even get a little hit counter so you can see how many people visit your blog each day.

Heyy I am a curly teen too! Post the link to your blog when you finish, I want to follow :D
  • naturallychelseanaturallychelsea Registered Users Posts: 100
    thnx and I will do. In fact I will soon be putting up a post asking for hair stories etc so feel free to send your in.

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file