A bump in the CG road!

Hello ladies!

So I've seemed to have my CG routine down to a science, but last week my local salon was having a special - $20 for any blow dry.

So I decided to take advantage of the cooler weather and go with a blow dry look, which I absolutely loved. But now, here is where I started to regret my decision!

I'm almost positive they used products that were full of anything and everything bad. After trying to go back to my CG routine, I noticed my curls to be extremely frizzy and messy.

Any clarifying suggestions other than the Suave shampoo that I can take advantage of?

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! :happy8:
3b from Miami who's resolution was to find a better hair regiment! So far, CG seems to be going great! :lol:

co-wash: Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze
rinse out: L'Oreal Vive Nutri - Gloss for Medium to Long Curly/ Wavy Hair (Pink Bottle)
leave in conditioner: Giovanni Direct Leave-In
styling: Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee

Comments

• pedahehpedaheh Curl Neophyte Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    A low poo with cocomidipropyl bentane (sp?) will remove any silicones in your hair.
    I forgot to look at your hair's properties. But depending on your properties a DT or a PT+DT should help you get back to normal.
    By the way, I've already alerted the CG police. They will be at your house any minute to throw you in jail with nothing but sulfate shampoo and a hair brush. :iconbiggrin:
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file