For Swap: Deva Set Up & Above, Curls by Sister Smith

SophiaCurlsSophiaCurls Posts: 16Registered Users
Moving again and just need to clear out things.

unopened Curls by Sister Smith Wet Set Hair Pudding (Lavender)

Deva Set Up & Above. Just a small amount left (maybe 15%?) but enough if you want to try it. Let me know and I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping (<$2, I think)

Will trade for CG conditioners (Deva, Love, etc) of equivalent value. Will also sell for best offer.

Thanks!

Comments

• SophiaCurlsSophiaCurls Posts: 16Registered Users
    Bump
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Is that the Devafuser attachment that looks like a hand? What would you be willing to swap for it?
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
    Yes, the green one that looks like a hand:
    Deva Fuser | DevaConcepts

I bought it for travel (I have a hood dryer at home) but never really used it because it doesn't fit my small travel hair dryer so I just played around with it a couple of times.

I mentioned CG rinse out conditioners b/c I'm still looking for new HG conditioner since my stock of the discontinued Loreal conditioner ran out. However, I'd consider other leave-in conditioners.

Thanks!
    Right, I was wondering if you had brand suggestions? What specifically are you looking for? I don't know if I have what you might be interested in otherwise.

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    I didn't have anything in mind. I am trying something different practically every week at this point.
    ok, well I have:
    Burt's Bees Raspberry and Brazil Nut conditioner 12oz, about 75% full
    Trader Joe's Nourish conditioner 16 oz, about 75% full
    Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower conditioner, 32oz size, about 1/2 full, maybe a little less

I can also get you any of the shampoos and conditioners from Trader Joe's and/or Sally's that you want. I can give you samples of Curl Junkie's CCCC (1 oz pot) or CIAB (2 oz in a bottle).

Let me know if you want to do a trade. You can PM me. :) Thanks.

Currently using:
    Hello? did you decide not to swap? Please let me know either way, thanks.

Currently using:
    Sorry for the delay! I was planning to go to TJs today to look at the conditioners b/c I'm not familiar with the products. Possible change in plans but I'll try to get to TJs tonight just in case.
    Devafuser is no longer available. Thanks to all who were interested!!
    not to be mean, but you didn't handle this swap very well. If you want people to swap with you, you should probably try to communicate and not leave them hanging and wondering what happened to you after discussing doing a swap, then say, sorry, the item isn't available. You should also try to use Private Messages to facilitate communication. I see from your post count you're new but to be honest, I probably would never recommend you as a swap partner to anyone based on this negative experience.

Currently using:
    CurlyGirl book no longer available

2 items swapped/sold and only 2 left! (I just added the Deva Set Up & Above.) Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file