About that Miss Jessie's BoGo...

AimWardAimWard Registered Users Posts: 192
If I were to order, does the free item have to be the same as the 1st? The e-mail I got from curlmart says "product automatically added to cart @ checkout", but how or can I specify what I want?
I like my gels light, my oils heavy, my conditioners thick, and my curls long...

Comments

• tdc1978tdc1978 Registered Users Posts: 29
    On their site when you put one item in the cart another page comes up with products of equal or lesser value for you to add into your cart. HTH :afro:
  • AimWardAimWard Registered Users Posts: 192
    tdc1978 wrote: »
    On their site when you put one item in the cart another page comes up with products of equal or lesser value for you to add into your cart. HTH :afro:

That's only if I order through Miss Jessie's. I'm talking about when I order from CurlMart. As of now, there's no way to specify what I want my free product to be.
    I like my gels light, my oils heavy, my conditioners thick, and my curls long...
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hi,

At this time our shopping cart does not allow the free product to show for you. We will automatically include the identical product free when your order is packed. If you would like to have a different product as your freebie please list the product your would like in the comment area of your order. Two ounce sizes and the value pack are not included in the BOGO promotion.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file