OT why we rock

nikismilesnikismiles Registered Users Posts: 1
Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by idiots who feel 'black girls are out of style, and that everyone should get them something exotic' -_-

To prove him wrong, I was thinking that we all could get a topic going about why black girls aren't out of style and why we wont, can't and will never be out of style. Hopefully whenever you all are feeling down because of something ignorant or stupid someone has said you can come in here and read all the great responses. :icon_smile:

Comments

• LaCurlyMariposaLaCurlyMariposa Registered Users Posts: 36 Curl Neophyte
    First of all, no two black girls are exactly the same. We come in a variety of colors, shapes, hair textures, and attitudes. I believe that we are the MOST diverse of any race. We can be caramel, copper, mocha, chocolate, cream, etc., colored and still identify as Black or of African descent.

Embracing this as a reality for everyone who identifies as black will bring pride and a sort of unity among us.

We are hot-to-trot! Best believe! We are a soulful breed and we are always the most interesting characters in stories.

We are Black and beautiful. We are unique and dignified. We are strong and intelligent. We are THE phenomenal women. :toothy4::afro:
    Last Relaxer: Aug 2010
    BC: April 2012

Staple Products: (Anything Shea Moisture) African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Organix Coconut Milk and Cherry Blossom conditioners, Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk/ Curl Enhancing Smoothie/ Curling Souffle.:blob7:

It's fine. It's divine. It's all mine
    PicsArt_1341336527255-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file