PSF Sale - 50% off Cyber Monday

RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
This is PSF's one big sale of the year...a giant FIFTY PERCENT off your entire order on Cyber Monday. Coupon Code: monday50

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    what is PSF?
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Subscribing because I want to know what psf is too.
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    RCW, do you get your Hyaluronic Acid from them?
    Minneapolis, MN
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Poodlehead wrote: »
    RCW, do you get your Hyaluronic Acid from them?

Yes. It's very nice.
    Ooh! Thank you!

*goes to start her Wish List*
    Minneapolis, MN
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ah crap. i just bought some more 5% bha. thanks for sharing though!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    Ooh, I ought to use this sale to try the green tea cleanser! Must remember this Monday. Thank you, RCW!:toothy7:
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
    I ordered:

10 DMAE (I'm addicted to this product)
    2 3-in-1 eye serum
    1 BHA 5%
    1 Perfume
    2 Mystery Scents

Total would have come to $534 with tax and shipping, but I got it for $204, with the 50% off and also with bonus points I've earned from previous purchases and from writing product reviews for them. I also got 2 Phytonutriv Lightening serums and 1 Antibacterial Enzyme, full-size (about $130) as free gifts, because I broke my order up into 3 separate orders and qualified for them under their free gift program.

I shouldn't have to make another PSF order til this time next year. It was a GREAT day for me at PSF. :)
    I ordered the HA. Thanks again!

Question, have you ever gotten an encryption error from them?
    Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?
    Minneapolis, MN
    Poodlehead wrote: »
    I ordered the HA. Thanks again!

Question, have you ever gotten an encryption error from them?
    Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?

No, I've never seen that from PSF. I've always had safe, easy transactions with them. My only problem with them is that they are located in my state, so I'm stuck paying sales tax, which ticks me off, but that's not their fault.
    Ack!
    Minneapolis, MN
  • MassCurlsMassCurls Posts: 272Registered Users
    Thanks RCW! I finally ordered the vitamin c serum you recommended, as well as some eye creams and the copper peptide lotion to try with Renova.
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    Ooh, I ought to use this sale to try the green tea cleanser! Must remember this Monday. Thank you, RCW!:toothy7:

I forgot. :sad9: I had the site up, my cart ready and everything, stepped away and forgot until now. This is for all the irony I throw at my characters, isn't it? Nerg.
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
    MassCurls wrote: »
    Thanks RCW! I finally ordered the vitamin c serum you recommended, as well as some eye creams and the copper peptide lotion to try with Renova.

Be sure to use the copper peptide at the opposite end of the day from the Vit C. Vit C is best used in the morning, and CP at night with your Renova. CP inactivates Vit C, so it is a waste of good Vit C to use them at the same time of day. Also, it will turn your skin a very odd rust color if you use accidently use them together (don't ask me how I know this).
  • MassCurlsMassCurls Posts: 272Registered Users
    LOL. I will make sure to only use the vit. C in the morning and the cp when I use the Renova.

Thanks for the advice!
  • sophiesansophiesan Posts: 27Registered Users
    hi RCW,

How do you know about psf special? do you get something from them. I have been a customer ever since i read your post about the routine and products you use from them (2 OR 3 years). this had done wonders to my skin. i never receive notification and i am upset to not have been able to take advantage of this as i just found out today reading your post ;(
    sm
    sophiesan wrote: »
    hi RCW,

How do you know about psf special? do you get something from them. I have been a customer ever since i read your post about the routine and products you use from them (2 OR 3 years). this had done wonders to my skin. i never receive notification and i am upset to not have been able to take advantage of this as i just found out today reading your post ;(
    sm

I found out through facebook. I didn't get notified through regular email either. I think they do most of their sale notices through Facebook and Twitter these days. If it helps, they have a 20% discount that's available all the time, code: facebook20
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    I received an e-mail, and I haven't ordered in at least 2 years. I think I may have clicked the box to be notified by e-mail for specials, etc.

I don't have Facebook or Twitter.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • sophiesansophiesan Posts: 27Registered Users
    Thanks ladies, I found out that although i have been a regular customer for at least 2 years i was not signed up for their newsletter or email blast which is how they notified their customers on specials..... I am now!! RCW I will remember that code for next purchase

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file