Time for cute-pet-pics again...

Comments

• curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've been meaning to add these pics for a while. I took them over a year a go. It's the tale of the disappearing cushions in pictures

1st cushion going under the sofa
    5284f86b-dc1a-c14d.jpg

The culprit
    52848b59-dc60-24b5.jpg

Mummy will never find it here
    5284f86b-dc97-bf33.jpg

I will put it here
    528488c3-dcdf-8228.jpg

Time for the 2nd one to go under
    528488c3-dd18-678e.jpg
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Okay, now, pic #4 in that series is unbelievable!

"I've got it! I've got the pillow! Moo-ha-ha!"
  • missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    OMG Mims she's adorable!

Sent from my LGAlly using CurlTalk App
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
    MimsTX wrote: »
    Puck (gray) and Julius (orange) trying to share their kitty tower. Probably immediately following this, there was what we like to call "Aggresive Grooming". Where one will start out being sweet and grooming the other before catching him unawares and biting him to start a fight...

:laughing3:
    Doodle does this to Dora mostly but sometimes Willow. Instead of lying with them tho he'll just flop on them and start "grooming" then biting. Willow gets p'd pretty quickly (she's an old lady). Dora will fight & she's got at least 3 pounds on him.

Sent from my LGAlly using CurlTalk App
    Southern Colorado Curly
    What to do today? Hmm, I will make this into my den

56b26883-7960-5900.jpg
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Cat in a box!! I love it, so cute. :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    My sister-in-law has this INSANE freaking cat named Jax. Seriously, I've never seen a more spastic and evil cat in my life. Here he is in a travel bag looking like an evil floating head.

jaxcat.JPG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    Cat in a bag! That is so cool
    I thought I had the meanest cat. Or rather, the "pet who likes me least."

Jax may win for meanest head, though.
    cl, may I copy that pic of Eddie, the pillow, and his paws? I may use it for a future avvie, if it's okay with you.
    Use any you like Ninja. Eddy will be famous!
    Dora aka Chumba loves the hair dryer with diffuser. She knows when I'm going to do my hair and waits on the toilet for it...
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Oh cyndi, those pictures are absolutely stunning!! Thank you for sharing!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The first one is card-worthy. (No offense to the humans involved.)
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Here's Clyde sleeping in his beloved bed. He's seriously attached to it. When I put it in the wash he paces the house like the world is ending.
    011-2.jpg

And Eris (or Miss Kitty as I call her) had a litter of kittens 2 weeks ago. They are finally getting into the cute baby phase. I'm sure I'll be posting LOTS of pics in this thread soon.
    014.jpg

Kitty Pile!
    008-1.jpg
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I wantz a kitteh!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
    I want Clyde.
    TRBL wrote: »
    I wantz a kitteh!
    I'll put one in the mail...if I can part with her :)
    ninja dog wrote: »
    I want Clyde.
    Clyde drools EVERYWHERE, his ears are ALWAYS caked with dirt and grass, and he steals ANY food he can get at but he's the cutest, cuddliest basset hound EVER.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• redhedgrlTredhedgrlT Posts: 178Registered Users
    I want a kitteh too!!!!! So cute but I think my DH would kill me. We already have two and he already thinks I am a crazy cat lady. Sooooooooooo ......
    I will slowly back away from adorable kitty pictures.

:pale:
    Texture: Medium
    Porosity: Normal
    Elasticity: Normal

I guess i am just average go figure.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    redhedgrlT wrote: »
    I want a kitteh too!!!!! So cute but I think my DH would kill me. We already have two and he already thinks I am a crazy cat lady. Sooooooooooo ......

SO is not a cat fan so no kitties in our future but.................I get to go kitten hunting with my daughter on Saturday!!!!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • redhedgrlTredhedgrlT Posts: 178Registered Users
    xcptnl wrote: »
    redhedgrlT wrote: »

SO is not a cat fan so no kitties in our future but.................I get to go kitten hunting with my daughter on Saturday!!!!

That is always fun :) My problem is I want them all!!! I want to take them all home. So unfortunately I am banned from even looking at kittehs :sad1:

My dream was to one day have a big enough yard that I could start out with 2 dogs M/F and two cats M/F and keep the first litter of both. Then have them all fixed. Kittehs and Puppehs every where.
    Texture: Medium
    Porosity: Normal
    Elasticity: Normal

I guess i am just average go figure.
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users

None taken, I'm proud of my babies!
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
    I pretty much have dogs everywhere, and unless you lead a quiet life, it's a lot of work. I can manage it because I'm boring, but most people feel overwhelmed at first when they visit. (Three big dogs in a small house, with one more who regularly visits for weeks at a time.)

Not trying to be negative, just sharing my experience.
    cyndi wrote: »

You should be. They're adorable.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,715Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    KITTIES!!!! I want one! But Miss Pita says I am not allowed. Darn cat. : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    Awww bebeh kittehs!!!! My best friend's former in-laws cat just had a litter. One is all black with white feet! While telling my husband about them he interrupted me by saying "NO". :angry1:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

Lucky for me SO loves kitties as much as I do. We're keeping 2 of them and then getting Miss Kitty fixed. This is her second litter and really the problem is we get too attached to all of them. The kids are so sad when they get adopted out.

I don't wanna be that crazy lady who just let's her 40 cats keep breeding and breeding. Yikes!

• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Jess the Mess, I have a special spot in my heart for Bassets. I had a BH named Freckles when I was a kid. I would scan a pic, but I think that all of my pics of him are at my parent's house. He was the runt of the litter and I couldn't be talked into any other puppy. :love4:
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    cyndi wrote: »

You should be. They're adorable.

I feel so bad for Andre. He's going to the groomers for the first time tomorrow. I almost feel like I'm abusing him. I'm taking him to a vet. I called and found out what day they were the least busy. I'm taking him in at 7 and they're going to call my mom as soon as he is done since I have to work. I explained that he is a rescue and that he was abused and is still terrified of everything. I wouldn't take him, but he's looking pretty shabby. They had to shave parts of him when they rescued him, but parts were left long. Then I had to cut mats out of his ears. They're finally growing out, but he needs to be evened up. I feel so bad for him. :(
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file