Time for cute-pet-pics again...

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    w~h, I hope you're not offended, but I love the look of utter dumbness on his face while atop the door.
  • sleepymekosleepymeko Posts: 1,002Registered Users
    My stepdad named him Miles :sad1:
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    sleepymeko wrote: »
    My stepdad named him Miles :sad1:

Awe, Miles is a cute name for him!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    I like the name Miles, too.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    w~h, I hope you're not offended, but I love the look of utter dumbness on his face while atop the door.

:lol:

To me, it's more a look of "Uh-oh. What do I do now?". How does Rose get up there in the first place? Is there a piece of furniture close by? Even for a cat, that's a pretty big jump. Cute kitty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    misspam wrote: »
    ninja dog wrote: »

:lol:

To me, it's more a look of "Uh-oh. What do I do now?". How does Rose get up there in the first place? Is there a piece of furniture close by? Even for a cat, that's a pretty big jump. Cute kitty!

Thanks! I had draped a rug over the door to dry [you can see it in the pic], and she used that to climb up. She does that from the floor. She jumps to the bottom of the rug and scurries up. [It's an old rug, so I don't mind.]

BUT, the other day she managed to jump up from the bed to the top of another door and hook her paws over it and pull herself up. I honestly think these gymnastics cannot last — she's tiny now, but once she becomes full sized she will no longer be able to heave herself up like that.

She is utterly fearless, always has been. ND, not offended at all, but it is funny: she is by far the most clever cat I've ever owned. She does have that wide-eyed stare that makes her look a bit daft or startled, but it's all a ruse. :)
  • MojoDojoMojoDojo Posts: 702Registered Users
    Rescue cat #1, Kimi, hanging on the balcony.... she's about 6.
    p5100019.jpg

Rescue cat #2, Mojo (aka lap whore). He's about 11.
    p6060073.jpg

I love looking at pictures of people's pets.... they're all so cute! :)
    I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
    Kimi and Mojo! Cute cute!
    w~h: love that word "daft." Also, have you ever seen a cat that forgets it's all grown up, takes a leap like the one you described, then scrambles to drag its belly and rump along with its front? Very funny.

(I could have worded that better.)
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Simon109-vi.jpg

Simon117-vi.jpg
    You can't see his other leg and paw, but he was hugging me. :love1:

Simon118-vi.jpg
    Even kitties need to keep up with the happenings of the Army.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
    Oh my gosh...smart kitteh reads the paper!! He looks so astute! "Dahling, would you retrieve my reading spectacles from the study please?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    You know he's just looking for the "personals" section.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Watcha doing?
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Casey has such a schmoopy face!! I heart him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    You're shmoopy!

Spring I meant to tell you how much I love those pics of Calvin by the door! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

HA!! Seinfeld, forgot about that! :lol:

Thank you so much curlysue!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• divegirldivegirl Posts: 1,286Registered Users
    What I woke up to this morning :love7:

IMG_1163-1.jpg
    It's a muddle of kitty!
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    IMG_1134-vi.jpg

It's such a hard life being Eddy
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
    He matches!
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    I chose him because he matched the decor

I kid, he chose me at the shelter. :love1:
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
    I hear cats do that. It's cute.
    Really horrid picture quality because I took it with my phone, but this was my view when I went to bed last night.

Calvin_nitenite.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, Calvin.

He looks like a stuffed animal in that shot.
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Casey has such a schmoopy face!! I heart him.

Who you callin' schmoopy? You callin' me schmoopy? Huh? Huh? Calvin-go lick her!!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    He is schmoopy.

I don't know why.
    Oh my word, I wanna pet Casey so bad! He looks so soft and fluffy. :love5:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cuddly, too.
    I guess poor Casey will never be considered scary huh?

I won't break it to him.
    Central Massachusetts

Casey, scary? Little schmoopyface cuddleboy Casey? Kissykissy Casey?

Um, no.

Maybe the frog?
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Simon120-vi.jpg
    He was helping me make the bed.

Simon121-vi.jpg

Simon124-vi.jpg
    This makes me wonder what he does when I'm not at home.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file