• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    DSCF3580-vi.jpg
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    CurlyLolo wrote: »
    CurlyLolo wrote: »
    108.jpg
    This is Jordan - he is not a senior citizen - he is a classic!

Now that's a dog! Absolute perfection.

(aside from the shedding...)

Thank You RCW!! You must either have or have owned a GSD!

I completely agree! he is perfection... (except for the 1 or 2 small dogs he sheds weekly:thumbleft:.) He is my loyal friend, the protector of family and home, best antidote for a bad day and has been right at my feet since he was 10 weeks old. 105 lbs of love!

I did have a GSD, as a child. I LOVED that fuzzy fluffy dog. If it wasn't for the shedding, I'd have one now. But I just can't take the tumbleweeds, and, I'm ashamed to say, I don't like to vacuum, so I have non-shedding dogs now.

Enjoy your handsome boy. I'll enjoy him...from a distance. ;)
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ed's hat is now sitting on top of the christmas tree out of the way.

He did leave me a stinky present for doing that to him! 8-)
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Posts: 2,648Registered Users
    Not my pet...I found his page on FB. He is quite possibly the cutest doggy ever.

Meet Boo.

150257_467661708253_80329313253_5556390_3193138_n.jpg
  • Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Posts: 2,544Registered Users
    Hmm.. not able to embed a video, so I'll post a link. This is my dog, Jack, learning how to use his new toy:

YouTube - Jack's Newest Trick
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Oh my goodness, look at Jack!!! That is awesome!! So cute. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • QVCDivaQVCDiva Posts: 1,329Registered Users
    Here are a some pics of my little lady, Shelby

IMGP0867-1.jpg

A few years ago.

IMG_0171.jpg

After her first clipping using the mobile groomers

IMG_1628.jpg

Day after Christmas, playing in the snow. Wish I had a fenced in yard so I wouldn't always have to have her on a leash when we are in our own yard.
    Last Relaxer: 09/19/08
    BC: 01/30/09
    Misc: 1st time going natural was '94-'98; 2nd time - '99-2003; This time I will not go back to relaxers.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FQVCDiva%2F" class="Popup
    Awe, Shelby is so cute!! Her face reminds me a little of a wirehair dachshund and I've always thought they were so adorable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    Sorting through old pictures I came across this one from when we lived in SC (our first apt!) so Calvin was around 2 or 3. This is what happens when you go nosing around in the chip bag...

moving%20in%20new%20house%20024.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love Calvin.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Is Calvin a "chip" off the ol' block? :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ninja, after we move I may send him to you if he does this again.

This was right after we moved to FL and I guess he was a little stressed with everything going on and chewed the hell out of these boxes. After some trial and error (and 2 moves) I think I have some ways to help him adjust after our next move. (so glad these didn't collapse on him)

Maybe he was trying to help us unpack? Or perhaps he just wanted to do a little reading...

moving%20in%20new%20house%20047.jpg

And a close up of the boxes. He worked hard because those were stacked pretty high.

moving%20in%20new%20house%20046.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

misspam wrote: »

HAHA!!! I love it!! Love me some cheesy joke!

Have you ever put a chip on your shoulder in a group of people and just waited to see who would get the joke?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring1onu wrote: »

HAHA!!! I love it!! Love me some cheesy joke!

Have you ever put a chip on your shoulder in a group of people and just waited to see who would get the joke?

I should have put a "lame joke" warning in my post. :laughing6:

As to the bolded. No, I can't say that I have. Question is, have you? I think I can picture you doing that! :mrgreen:

Oh, and Calvin was definitely wanting to read the Dean Koontz novels!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As to the bolded. No, I can't say that I have. Question is, have you? I think I can picture you doing that! :mrgreen:

I haven't (yet..I'm waiting for the right situation to present itself), but my hubby has. A group he was doing training with had just finished some sort of firefighting exercise and they were cooling off on some bleachers having a snack. He was having chips...the rest is history.

I'm making sure never to get Calvin a Kindle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:laughing3:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
    Aw, Calvin is such an adorable destructive force!

This is Alfador. :love7:

Alfieonback-vi.jpg

He's a connoisseur of napping on inanimate objects; the more uncomfortable-looking, the better. Exhibit A: My winter boots.

Alfieboots-vi.jpg
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    CocoaCoily wrote: »
    Not my pet...I found his page on FB. He is quite possibly the cutest doggy ever.

Meet Boo.

I am in love with my beautiful dog, but daggone.. this is a cute lil panda dog!
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users
    Stella when she was a pup. I miss her being tiny, but so don't miss puppy behavior!

babystella2.jpg

babystella.jpg

• JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users
    CocoaCoily wrote: »

Meet Boo.

I think you're right...cutest ever!

For Ninja:

Calvin on his tie-out today helping me pick up sticks in the yard.

DSCF2777.JPG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mr. Calvin!

"I am very mas-cu-line! Note my long chest hair."
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Oh my! Calvin IS manly. He has a chest like Popeye.
    Maybe that is why his bark is so freakin' loud, reverberates outta that breast bone!

We've had him about 10 years now and every single time my dad sees him he comments on his breast bone. :lol:

Ninja, he said that hairy chest is just for you. "Like lion, I roar."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rawr!!

Hubba hubba, Calvin.
    I seriously need to step away from the camera.

Calvin enjoying the sunbeam today. Please note the outstretched back leg. I think he was striking a pose for Ninja.

DSCF2784.JPG

Of course all that enjoying of the sunbeam was tiring so he had to rest his weary head.

DSCF2787.JPG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sleepymekosleepymeko Posts: 1,002Registered Users
    5524485876_9e026b936b_z.jpg

5213086128_0e1007ac58_z.jpg

5212488189_08f2ccc0b4_z.jpg

4yr old shih tzu terrier.
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png
    sleepymeko, very cute.

Springy, I just realized something. We had a long haired male dachshund ("Taffy") when I was young. I adored him. My fondness for Calvin must be overflow, or leftover love. Not that Calvin can't inspire on his own.

Sigh. His personality comes right through the pics. If I still had emoticons, I'd post a bunch of hearts right here.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    The kitten Rose likes to mimic whatever the older cats do. Or even what us humans do. Here she is mimicking Bobo:

boborose.jpg

And she has a new hobby — hanging out on the tops of doors:

rosedoor.jpg

More Rose:

rosepretty.jpg

roseeyes.jpg

I'm a bit infatuated with her! :love1:
    sleepymeko, so cute!! What is the pups name?

Ninja - So many people have commented on how expressive his face is. I swear I just love him more than life. How cool that you had a LH doxie as a kid!!

wild~hair those pictures are fantastic! I just love the mimicking! And on top of the door...cats are nuts!! :hello1:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file