We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes

Learn more!

Time for cute-pet-pics again...

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Psst, Eddie. Hey, Eddie. C'mere. I want to talk to you. C'mere!
    eche428 wrote: »
    Here's our Before and After shots...

SoSleepy.jpgKittyPillow.jpg

"I'll let you up when you promise to repay Mr. Big for the catnip you borrowed."
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    curlysue21 wrote: »
    Jenny curl, your Sophie looks just like my Camilla. :toothy7:

:D

Her fur is like rabbit-fur, its soo soft, and everyone always says how pretty she is being all gray with green eyes
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    jenny curl wrote: »

Her fur is like rabbit-fur, its soo soft, and everyone always says how pretty she is being all gray with green eyes

How weird because mine does too! Her fur is very soft and fine and sticks to everything! Perhaps they are mother and daughter or something. ;) My girl is kind of an old timer at the age of 14.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,349Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    This is Nicky. She showed up at Christmas time one year (so she's named after St. Nick) and was with us for many years. Here she is helping me get ready for a Christmas party.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ninja dog wrote: »

Yes?
    IMG_0902-vi.jpg
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    jenny curl wrote: »

How weird because mine does too! Her fur is very soft and fine and sticks to everything! Perhaps they are mother and daughter or something. ;) My girl is kind of an old timer at the age of 14.

Awww, Sophie is 4 and still hyper as ever....and very loud! She's an amusing cat, to say the least
    :smilebox:
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    When he escapes to the yard the best way to catch him makes him puuuururrrrrrrrrurururrurrr! :toothy10:

HeyThisIsFun.jpg
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • SpunkyCurlsSpunkyCurls Posts: 1,523Registered Users
    This is Floyd.

floyd2jpg.jpg

floydy.jpg
    <insert signature line here>
    curlylaura wrote: »

Yes?
    IMG_0902-vi.jpg

I want to talk to you about a "deal."

I love Floyd!
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    Floyd is very handsome. Gotsta love the blue kittehs. :love2:;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Mr. Simon

008-vi.jpg

015-vi.jpg
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • Dwaeji-TokkiDwaeji-Tokki Posts: 172Registered Users
    This is Floyd.

floyd2jpg.jpg

floydy.jpg

Awww! I have a kitty who looks just like Floyd!!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Lucy:

149431_172347522782147_100000207000933_628106_3492986_n.jpg

Fluffy stage:

39119_149839038366329_100000207000933_476822_6886427_n.jpg

After:

39490_149839665032933_100000207000933_476827_4800486_n.jpg

Awwwwwwww puppy love:

39065_148307461852820_100000207000933_467770_4673109_n.jpg
    FieryCurls wrote: »
    Mr. Simon

008-vi.jpg

Wow! What a great look! "Don't touch my shoes!"

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
    Awwwwwwww puppy love:

39065_148307461852820_100000207000933_467770_4673109_n.jpg
    Oh, look how totally cute she is! The pup is great too!

curlylaura wrote: »

Yes?
    IMG_0902-vi.jpg

I want to talk to you about a "deal."

I haz a nest
    IMG_0937-vi.jpg
  • CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users
    Eddie looks so much like my bf's cat, Mac.

100_0019.jpg
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    FieryCurls wrote: »
    Mr. Simon

008-vi.jpg

Is it just me...or is anyone else having trouble seeing the cat because of the very-cute-shoe-collection?
    Cheetara wrote: »
    Eddie looks so much like my bf's cat, Mac.

100_0019.jpg

Mac has an acute nose!

Yeah that was a lame joke with a triangle reference!
    The orange cat looks like he's wearing lipstick!
    The orange cat looks like he's wearing lipstick!

I think he's just been in that glass!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Calvin got a new bed today and he wouldn't even let me get the tags off before snuggling right in for a nap.

DSCF2367.JPG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • emthefantasticalemthefantastical Posts: 962Registered Users
    This is my Sam. I miss him a lot when I'm at school. I'm pretty convinced that he's the only man in my life that I can count on.

EDT: Yikes sorry for the size, I attempted to resize it so it wouldn't be huge but apparently it didn't work.

DSC04210.JPG
    2c/3a
    somewhere between fine and medium texture
    average porosity underneath, fairly high porosity in the canopy

cowash: Suave Tropical Coconut
    rinse-out: GFTN, One-C
    styling: LALSG, EcoStyler, Deva Styling Cream

Hahaha! Big Sam; eager Calvin.
  • missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users
    An Aillidh sandwich. From l-r, Willow, Aillidh, Doodlebug
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
    doodlebug! love that name.

Pita says "What's that big ball of light in the sky?!? It's hurting my eyyyyyeess!"
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    I don't even like cats much, but I want a calico if we ever get one. I had a calico kitty growing up and I miss her so much, she was an awesome kitty. All these kitties are so pretty, I'm glad I can appreciate from afar. :D

Is Pita short for Pain In The Azz? Which is what I think I should have named Calvin some days. :happy7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • SpunkyCurlsSpunkyCurls Posts: 1,523Registered Users
    Curlysue21: Yep! Love the Blues! So sweet, so vocal.

Awww! I have a kitty who looks just like Floyd!!!

Awww post a pic! I love cute pet pics!
    <insert signature line here>
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Is Pita short for Pain In The Azz?
    Yes, because she was a wild cat and it was really a pain to get her tame enough to grab her and bring her in the house, tame enough to stay in the house for more than 5 minutes without howling so loud I thought the cops would come, train her to use a litter box (had to let her outside like a dog for a long long time), convince her that the food I was trying to feed her wasn't made of flaming acid, etc. It took about a year of hard work. So yes she is a PITA! : )

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file