Time for cute-pet-pics again...

Comments

• divegirldivegirl Posts: 1,286Registered Users
    mrspoppers wrote: »
    Here are Sheba and Zoe. I got them to both look at the camera by holding a piece of pizza in my mouth. They love their pizza!

a0c6b463.jpg

Pizza?! Is that pizza?! Great pic.
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Great pics!

I love the superman costume, bekkapoo.

Your new avi is so cute too! Blackjack thanks you..he loves compliments. lol

Everyone has such cute animals too.. keep the pictures coming. :angel3:
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    The first picture is Andre (my foster dog)and Belle (my dog). For the most part they pretty much ignore each other, but this one time they were laying next to each other.

The second one is Andre. He's never had a toy before, so he takes all of the dog toys and puts them in his crate. We call him our little hoarder. I even caught him trying to take my flipflop and the dustpan in there. The giraffe, his "lovee," is his favorite.

47425dd3.jpg

693170b4.jpg
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Cyndi, I almost can't take the sweetness of that second picture, Andre all snuggled with his lovee. *swoon* He's so gorgeous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • IdjitIdjit Posts: 47Registered Users
    This is Midnight.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    My min schn Rocky. He's a mama's boy 8)
    Rockysunning-vi.jpg
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    OMG I want Andre soooooo much
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • lawlaw Posts: 228Registered Users
    He is lazy after our morning jog.

laidbackBoomer.jpg
    "You Tied that thing up outside?" said Kepler. "What if he got hungry and ate a mailman or a kindergarten class or something? The least you could do is tie a decent knot." Metzger's Dog by Thomas Perry
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    OMG!

Someone else's pit bull totally hogging the pillows?! It must be an inborn trait --- mine do it all.the.time. ALLTHETIME!

Gekko.........Miss January is looking good.

Andre: heartbreaker extraordinaire.
  • lawlaw Posts: 228Registered Users
    ^ Yup I think hogging the pillows is a breed trait :smile: I am lucky he has not figured out how to hog the covers. Though it seems like most of the pets on this thread are into comfort (animals are smart).
    "You Tied that thing up outside?" said Kepler. "What if he got hungry and ate a mailman or a kindergarten class or something? The least you could do is tie a decent knot." Metzger's Dog by Thomas Perry
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Here are a couple of Shea, my enormous girl kitty (note how she coordinates with my rug):

052-01.jpg

007-01-1.jpg
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • journotravelerjournotraveler Posts: 2,816Registered Users
    This is Roscoe: roscoe.jpg
    3B corkscrews with scatterings of 3A & 3C.
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte

Wow! He looks so much like my childhood dog Pepper. :love5:
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
    Another of Eddy:

IMG_0786-vi.jpg

Fank you for da box mummy
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,796Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Eddy looks so much like Jade :)

40898_10150259027110105_557870104_14014405_2715090_n.jpg

n557870104_5446152_2458.jpg
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    i would post a pic of Roachelle but sadly he was accidently put to sleep by my visiting sister :sad8:
    Here's our Before and After shots...

SoSleepy.jpgKittyPillow.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users
    2 years ago. The kitty in the santa alligator "costume" is Dora and the one sniffing is Hedwig. The SO loves to be a comedian and does the most amazing things while I'm at work :confused1:. Poor cats get tortured. He took the stuffing out of his daughter's stuffed toy and turned it into a costume.
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
  • CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users
    missbanjo wrote: »
    2 years ago. The kitty in the santa alligator "costume" is Dora and the one sniffing is Hedwig. The SO loves to be a comedian and does the most amazing things while I'm at work :confused1:. Poor cats get tortured. He took the stuffing out of his daughter's stuffed toy and turned it into a costume.

I have a Hedwig too!

Feb172007315.jpg
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

• jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Sophie

sophie.jpg
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users
    Cheetara wrote: »

I have a Hedwig too!

Does she have big eyes & ears? Our Hedwig could be an owl with those eyes.
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    Jenny curl, your Sophie looks just like my Camilla. :toothy7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

eche428 wrote: »

Was Pepper a Cockapoo?
  • wavyblondewavyblonde Posts: 1,637Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Eee! Roscoe has a cutie face! <3
    2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
    Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
    Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
    Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
    SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
    http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    KittyPillow.jpg

PWNED!!!

Was Pepper a Cockapoo?

Yes he was! He had the best of the Poodle and the best of the Cocker traits. And he was a "puppy" all his life. He even taught himself to swing on our rope swing in the backyard. We'd see him out in the yard swinging in big circles having the best time!

• CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users
    missbanjo wrote: »
    Cheetara wrote: »

I have a Hedwig too!

Does she have big eyes & ears? Our Hedwig could be an owl with those eyes.

She has beautiful green eyes but not particularly big. She is a cuddler -- she loves to spoon.

wiggy.jpg
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

Was Pepper a Cockapoo?

Yes we was! He had the best of the Poodle and the best of the Cocker traits. And he was a "puppy" all his life. He even taught himself to swing on our rope swing in the backyard. We'd see him out in the yard swinging in big circles having the best time!

I heart Cockapoos! Roscoe is by far the best dog that I've ever had. :love5:
    wavyblonde wrote: »
    Eee! Roscoe has a cutie face! <3

Thank you! It is hard to say no to that face...
    This bread, I want it
    IMG_0850-vi.jpg

Snow! Snow! I must bat snowflakes
    IMG_1816-vi.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file