Hello! Newbie here!

ZeusieZeusie Posts: 5Registered Users
I have been browsing this forum for a while now, but I just decided to join. I guess my "breaking" point was getting a haircut this Saturday from someone who was supposed to be a great curly hair stylist, but I got the same results as usual. I mean it's not a bad haircut, it's just a standard haircut. I have yet to find someone who can truly understand my hair.

I am a type 3b and have been on a journey to find the best way to show off my curls with the right products for a while.

This is my routine: Curls Rock shampoo, curls rock conditioner, brush my hair while rinsing off the conditioner. Towel dry, apply leave in curlesque conditioner. Use curlesque curl amplifier. Air dry. So far it has given me the best results I have ever achieved to get soft bouncy non-crunchy hair.

I have tried many combinations of other stuff, but so far this is what works for me.

Anywho, hi to everyone and I look forward to learning more about my hair through helpful curly sisters like you here on these boards :)

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome to NaturallyCurly.com!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file