Is it 20% off OR free shipping, or is there a way to do both

I am really hoping I can do both, but if not, the coupons for % off won't ever be good for me because the shipping is so high. Shipping on 9 products is 43.00.
Kimberly

Comments

• amberr79amberr79 Registered Users Posts: 41
    OMgoodness I was just coming on here to post the same question. I have tried putting in both codes but it will only allow me to pick one.
    That just doesn't seem fair. Almost all other site let you put in both free shipping codes along with any discount codes you may have.
    I am with you, I may never purchase from this site if thats the case. I don't feel like that is fair at all.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur
    It won't let you do both. But I think getting $43 worth of shipping for free is a great deal!
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
    That is true. 43$ worth of free shipping is a pretty awesome deal.
  • scrappindivascrappindiva Registered Users Posts: 8
    Free shipping is a good deal, but you always get free shipping when you spend over $60.00, so basically there is no sale. Also, I have a hard time believing the shipping is 43.00 for 9 bottles. I live in the US.
    Kimberly
    43$ seems like a whole lot of shipping and handling charges. My shipping on 5 products was only 8$.
    Wonder why so expensive.
    But your right, its like there basically is no sale for anyone who spends more than 60$.
    I would think they would want to give us both. Then i would def. spend $60 and use the 20% coupon. Now I might only spend like 30$ if I get anything at all.
    :sad1:
    I am still going to order because I am almost out of products, but no point in waiting for a sale. I really wonder why the shipping is so high too. It seems really off base. I just wait until I am out of everything and place only a few orders a year.
    Kimberly
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur
    Man! I thought you lived overseas. I just did a test...4 items the shipping was still $8. When I updated to 5 items my shipping skyrocketed to $29.75! I would email Shelly and find out why.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
    Maybe there is a glitch. I will email her.
    Thanks
    Kimberly
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hi,

You may use one coupon per order. We are currently offering flat rate shipping of $8.00 per order for domestic ground orders. Please be sure you are logged in as the shipping will not calculate correctly if you are not logged in. If you have any problems please email [email protected] and we will assist you. You may place an order today with the 20% off coupon Grey20 and receive the flat rate shipping.

Hope this helps!
    Shelly Fontana
  • NerdycurlNerdycurl Registered Users Posts: 87
    I completely agree about the shipping. I feel like if I'm spending $100 on products (or even $50 for that matter), shipping should be included without a code, since you can only use one. I love the Curlmart site for the reviews, and find that I just look for products and read the reviews and then order off of other sites where I can save money. I really want to support NC.com, but that shipping policy just doesn't compare with other sites'...
    3b I think :)

Current rotation: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish, Suave Coconut, AOHR, CJCCCC, KKKT, KCCC
    HGs: EcoStyler, Coconut oil, KY, ACV, BRHG, LOOB, Curl Rehab, Deva AnGel, GTTT Condish, CIAB!
    <3 Curl Junkie <3
  • tHeHAIRlAbtHeHAIRlAb Registered Users Posts: 2
    Shelly can you help me? i am consistently have this shipping charge issue... and i'm logged in for sure

the shipping charges are stifling
    Hi,

You may use one coupon per order. We are currently offering flat rate shipping of $8.00 per order for domestic ground orders. Please be sure you are logged in as the shipping will not calculate correctly if you are not logged in. If you have any problems please email [email protected] and we will assist you. You may place an order today with the 20% off coupon Grey20 and receive the flat rate shipping.

Hope this helps!
  • ReekyReeky Registered Users Posts: 1,323
    + a million.. free shipping definitely should just be applied automatically once your cart reaches $60. Thats a pretty fair amount to offer it.. the coupon codes are basically pointless because you cant really benefit from them with this shipping situation unless your spending a ton of money anyway.
    Or at the very least combine it in one..
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file