Straight hair is annoying!

MJLoveMJLove Registered Users Posts: 70
I don't know if this is in the right forum or not, but since it's a rant, I figured it's in the right place. :)

So, I straightened my hair for the first time in quite awhile, and I must say: straight hair is quite annoying! Always falling in my face, looking limp and flat, constantly getting tangled, hairs sticking up awkwardly... with my curls, it just falls perfectly.

Anyone else have this "problem"? :) It's made me really appreciate my curls! I don't know how I tolerated flat-ironing for so long.
3a, wurly girl
loving deva angell, aohr, and mill creek botanicals jojoba poo

Comments

• SpaghettiHeadSpaghettiHead Registered Users Posts: 1,510
    I always notice when I wear mine straight that when I'm sitting in front of the fan, the little fine pieces fly up and tickle my face and annoy the hell out of me.

Curly....not a problem. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wildnwavywildnwavy Registered Users Posts: 7
    I agree! It's always falling in my face...and looking greasy...and looking dry...and taking forever to do...and generally not looking as good as curly!
  • nana_banananana_banana Registered Users Posts: 735
    And the second moisture gets within a 5 inch radius, it frizzes and poofs out!:laughing9:
    Hair type: Mostly 3C, medium porosity to high porosity depending on the day, dense, fluffy, dry, tangly!

:afro:
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
    I always notice when I wear mine straight that when I'm sitting in front of the fan, the little fine pieces fly up and tickle my face and annoy the hell out of me.

Curly....not a problem. :)

truth
    wildnwavy wrote: »
    I agree! It's always falling in my face...and looking greasy...and looking dry...and taking forever to do...and generally not looking as good as curly!

truth

And the second moisture gets within a 5 inch radius, it frizzes and poofs out!:laughing9:

truth
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • belwillcoilybelwillcoily Registered Users Posts: 303 Curl Connoisseur

+1

My hubby asked me the other day if I will ever straighten my hair again.

I sweat in my head when I work out and I just started taking Taekwondo classes with my 7 year son. To tell you the truth, I'm not in the mood to be working so hard to keep water in any form away from the hair. It's just too much work and like the OP said it's very annoying. :disgust:
    :afro: Me Fascina El Pelo :afro:

Low Porosity; Medium Strands; Dense

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file