Banjo made me laugh today!

jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,726Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
Banjo, I hope you don't mind if I quote you from another thread. But this made me laugh and I knew it would give some of the other OVER 40's a giggle.
when I was younger BSL meant boob length, but now i see that i'd have to get my hair waist length in back before it is boob length in front!
--I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
--My CG and grey hair progress -  
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
--My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

Comments

• LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    Banjo, I hope you don't mind if I quote you from another thread. But this made me laugh and I knew it would give some of the other OVER 40's a giggle.
    when I was younger BSL meant boob length, but now i see that i'd have to get my hair waist length in back before it is boob length in front!

That's pretty funny! :lol:
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    After reading this, I suppose there's at least one good thing about being small-busted: they can only sag so far!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file