Curly Holiday Swap Participants Likes/Dislikes 2010...

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
Yeah, so I can't be very original so I copy and pasted AGAIN from last year! I'm also going to link to last years thread so it can be stalked as well. :wink:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=92121

And the year before...

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...ad.php?t=61933

If I'm forgetting anything please feel free to add it or do your list however you want. :iconbiggrin:

Any likes?
Or dislikes?
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) :
Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) :
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):
Favorite animal:
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):
Favorite Color :
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like:
Do you collect anything?
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?
Do you wear accessories/jewelry?
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:
Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc):

ALSO! If for some reason you prefer your secret curly NOT do a signature required option at delivery or any other special requests please let us know. :iconbiggrin:

[thanx spring :D]
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wile, you and Rou are ON IT!! :blob6: On Fi-Yah! hehe

Thank you for finding the old ones and including those, it's so helpful!! I'll update mine later, although I'm so boring it probably hasn't changed much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • CurlykeyCurlykey Posts: 1,540Registered Users Curl Novice
    Any likes? I love victorian things...teapots, cups/saucers etc....candles...girlie things :). Love playing word/number games like sudoku.
    Or dislikes? ???
    Favorite Type of Food: Mexican, Italian...I'm not really picky.
    Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : I love chocolate...anything with nuts...I love chewing gum and like mints. I'm doing a low carb diet, so sugar free please.
    Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): I like Vanila, soft scents...not too floral...light musks...for ex. I like brown sugar and fig from B&B works. I love pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon as well. I love candles and nice smellies!
    Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): I love to knit, crochet and sew. I do a little scrapbooking.
    Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):I only read christian books/novels....ex. Dee Henderson, Terri Blackstock and more. I like to read Woman's Word, Womans day...etc.
    Favorite animal: dogs
    Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): I don't watch movies or television.
    Favorite Color : I love black/white...Pink (any shade), red.
    Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: None that I can think of.
    Do you collect anything? Teapots and cups/saucers.
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? hairsticks/forks....no jewelry, makeup, nail polish or anthing like that.
    Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Whatever you get me, I'm sure I'll love it!!
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): No

I will add anything else if I think of it. :)

Signature not necessary....just delivery confirmation.
    $5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,709Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Any likes? I love things that are made locally. I love lotions and potions and hair stuff and beauty stuff and nail polish. I love scented candles and soaps.
    Or dislikes? I'm not fond of flowery scents or fancy things, but I really like most anything.
    Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) : I love food, homemade or out of the can. Again, local is great - things like local honey, pasta, etc. I normally stick to a low carb diet and love finding good low carb items, but for holidays all bets are off and anything goes!
    Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : atomic fireballs
    Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): again with the food - vanilla, chocolate, lemon, mint, sugar, spice
    Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): gardening/landscaping, the beach
    Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): I really love magazines. Just single issues of any magazine.
    Favorite animal: cats
    Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): I don't watch many movies but I prefer horror/scary/thriller type.
    Favorite Color : red, black
    Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I don't collect music but I like most everything.
    Do you collect anything? rocks, stones, shells, spheres (made of stone or wood or anything else), Harley stuff, Jeep stuff, kitchen knives of any kind, Asian inspired things like tea pots, chop sticks, sushi plates.
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? if someone sends/brings me a stone or pebble, I am happy beyond reason. It's my favorite souvenir that people bring me from their travels.
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? love jewelry especially rings and earrings. love silver (or silvertone), big bold, hoops, dangles, real stones or fashion beads, I like it all.
    Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I'm not as fussy as I sound on here sometimes. I am easily pleased and the simplest things make me happy. A new pot holder mitt, a shiny stone, a new magazine = a happy day for Jeepy. : )
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): not allergic to anything
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    I'll be updating this a lot! (just an fyi ;) )

Any likes?

-Chocolate
    -Books
    -Music
    - Umm dunno what else to put in this category!

Or dislikes?
    -I dislike anything pink!
    -Spiders scare the living daylights out of me.
    -Strawberries.
    -Bananas

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc):
    -Italian
    -some Mexican
    -Dominican

-Kit Kat
    -Charleston Chew
    -ANYTHING Milk chocolate without nuts (I hate nuts in my chocolate, and yes that's what she said ;-) )
    -ANYTHING Milk chocolate with caramel!

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): -Cocolime
    -Vanilla
    -Clean smells/powdery smells
    -Light scents but nothing too flowery

-I used to photoshop but haven't done that in a while

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):
    -true stories
    -mystery
    -thrillers.
    -History (mostly about Latin America and what the U.S. has done over there, and things most people don't know about the U.S.)
    -Anything by Harlan Coben, I have: Just one look, hold tight, & gone for good.. love them all.
    -I love Edwige Danticat

Favorite animal:
    -Tiger!!!
    -I also like monkey's.

-Comedy
    -thrillers
    -mystery
    -Movies like Despicable Me!

Favorite Color:
    -Green!

-eh n/a

Do you collect anything?
    -No

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? -Not that I can think of

-No

Im not too much of a girly girl. I tend to be very open-minded, uh I love hand made cards! lol If you have any hair products you don't want and like to throw in I'd be happy to make them my home :)

Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc):
    -Jewelery, I'm allergic to the metal in fake/costume jewelry.

ALSO! If for some reason you prefer your secret curly NOT do a signature required option at delivery or any other special requests please let us know. :iconbiggrin:

Confirmation is ok no sig required
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Any likes? candles, lotions, candy, coffee, books, magazines (fashion & home decor), shopping.
    Or dislikes? things with round, bumpy texture. Clowns. Mardi Gras-styles masks and dolls w/ glass eyes
    Favorite Type of Food:Italian, Mexican, seafood, sushi
    Favorite Candy: chocolate, Skittles (just the original flavors), gummis
    Favorite Scent: Spicy or fruity for candles, vanilla or spicy for bubble bath/lotions
    Favorite Hobby: reading
    Favorite books or types: mystery, sci-fi/fantasy, urban fantasy (werewolves, vampires, etc.)
    Favorite animal: polar bear
    Favorite movies or types: action/adventure, sci-fi, musicals
    Favorite Color: purple
    Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: singer/songwriters, classic rock
    Do you collect anything? no
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? not really!
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? yes, anything except bracelets
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): I'm allergic to tree nuts
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) : Indian, West Indian, Asian (Thai, Japanese, Chinese, etc.), Ethiopian. Just about any cuisine that does not have a lot of dairy.

Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : Not a big candy person.

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla, Citrus, Lemon.

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): I love collecting magnets and stuffed animals.

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Mostly fiction, memoirs and autobiographies, but I'll read some mystery as well.

Favorite animal: Cats

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Mainly dramas and romances.

Favorite Color : Purple

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Too many to name :D I do like R&B, hip hop, jazz and pop the most.

Do you wear accessories/jewelry? Mainly earrings and necklaces.

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I'm pretty open to a lot of things.

Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): Please nothing dairy. I'm lactose intolerant. I also hate nuts, so if the gift is food, please, nothing with nuts in it.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
  • missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Any likes? Ummmm... a lot?
    Or dislikes? Strawberry fake flavored anything, except strawberry Twizzlers.
    Favorite Type of Food: Chinese, sushi, Mexican, Italian ( I really do like a lot)
    Favorite Candy: I'm a sugar junkie, anything but strawberry (see above :mrgreen:)
    Favorite Scent: Vanilla, almond, coconut
    Favorite Hobby: Cross-stitch, reading, camping, hiking
    Favorite books or types: sci-fi & fantasy, urban fantasy
    Favorite animal: kittehs
    Favorite movies or types: comedy, action
    Favorite Color: blue, green
    Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Eclectic tastes
    Do you collect anything? no
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? no
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? a necklace upon occasion, earrings
    Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I burn candles or incense a lot
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): no allergies, doesn't matter

ALSO! If for some reason you prefer your secret curly NOT do a signature required option at delivery or any other special requests please let us know:
    No signature unless you really want verification I got it.
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    Any likes? Scarves, Candles, Books
    Or dislikes? animals
    Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) : Mexican
    Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : Hot Tamales
    Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla or Coconut
    Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Reading and listening to Music, just learning how to Bead....
    Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): cook books, self help
    Favorite animal: somebody elses;)
    Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Romantic/Comedies (Almost Famous, Annie Hall, The break-Up, etc) Work out videos (Yoga/Pilates)
    Favorite Color : Chocolate Brown
    Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: WILCO Ashes of American Flags
    Do you collect anything? Yankee Candles (Christmas Cookie is my fave), Scarves, Books
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? ??
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? Loads and loads of scarves!
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): Its the thought that counts!

No Sig required:)
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • J.S.M.J.S.M. Posts: 415Registered Users
    Favorite Type of Food: I'll eat pretty much anything (so long as it's vegetarian), but I'm partial to Asian, Mediterranean, and Mexican food.

Favorite Candy: I hate candy. I hate sweet, sugary things.

Favorite Scent: Light, subtle, natural scents that fade quickly (I can't stand scents that are strong and last). I love the smell of shea butter and Jamaican black castor oil, for example.

Favorite Hobby: Reading and making my own jewelry/other clothes/products/etc.

Favorite books or types: Classical fiction books. I like Dante's Divine Comedy, Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, etc. I hate romances and mysteries.

Favorite animal: I love all types.

Favorite movies or types: Comedies. Good comedies (there's a lot of crap out there nowadays, IMO). I hate romances and romantic comedies.

Favorite Color: Purple.

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Indie, rock, and techno. Voltaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Shiny Toy Guns, Metric, My Chemical Romance, etc.

Do you collect anything?: Nope.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?: Not really.

Do you wear accessories/jewelry?: I only like silver jewelry; I don't like gold. If it's earrings, I only wear screwbacks, since I'm letting my piercings close and I hate clip-ons.

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Nope, 'tis all.

Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get: No serious allergies.

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,727Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    with apologies to the above poster, but the rule is that one must have been a member for 6 months or more before entering a gift exchange.

we have had those rules in place for years for all gift exchanges.

sorry!
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • J.S.M.J.S.M. Posts: 415Registered Users
    rouquinne wrote: »
    with apologies to the above poster, but the rule is that one must have been a member for 6 months or more before entering a gift exchange.

we have had those rules in place for years for all gift exchanges.

sorry!

Oh, I didn't know that this info. was for actually exchanging gifts! I just thought it was a random questionnaire thing, so I just answered it. :tongue5: I wasn't expecting anything.

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,727Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    there's a stickied thread up above about the holiday gift exchange and that's what this relates to.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Any likes? Hello Kitty, hair accessories, CG hair products, Lush Cosmetics
    Or dislikes?
    Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) : Mexican. Or burgers. I haven't decided
    Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : If it's cold enough where you live please send chocolate!
    Favorite Scent : Vanilla
    Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Shopping!
    Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):Cookbooks!
    Favorite animal: Cats
    Favorite Color : Black
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Honestly, I could use a magnifying glass.
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? Yes
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): Nope
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Favorite Type of Food: Messican!
    Favorite Candy:
    Favorite Scent: Juniper Breeze
    Favorite Hobby: Wile E! [lol] reading, craft stores[when it get time..rare lately] ...gardening/plants...FF!
    This is what I am currently working on..love these! I have them for about every month of special events/holidays. I don't have one for St. Patrick's Day...
    337067649_tp.jpg
    Favorite books or types: True crime, looking for The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen.
    Favorite animal:
    Favorite movies or types: Buffy, Sopranos, Wile E!, Charlie's Angels [old school] psych thrillers, CSI: Miami, Desperate HW, Grey's Anatomy
    Favorite Color :
    Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong, Katie Perry's new album, Pink's newest greatest hits, Sarah Evans greatest hits. Love 80s music, Madonna!
    Do you collect anything? Wile E! Would love any ornament you choose!
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Need some more B&BW goodies. Body scrub & shower gel. Not into any flowery smells, tho hubby likes.
    Am always needing Pantene Curl-V styling gel for curly hair.
    There are a few items off ebay that are Texans football related that I'd like...
    Garden gnome, micro football, challenge coin, garden banner, poker chip, smasher football.
    Oh, would like a new yearly calendar...this one might be fun! http://mwdascalendar.webs.com/
    Of course, anything realted to what I have written about would be great, too!
    Here is another! http://www.zazzle.com/f_bombs_bluntcard_calendar_2011-158037695593515096
    Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I love fantasy football!
    No sig req, just del conf...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

spring1onu wrote: »
    Wile, you and Rou are ON IT!! :blob6: On Fi-Yah! hehe

Thank you for finding the old ones and including those, it's so helpful!! I'll update mine later, although I'm so boring it probably hasn't changed much.
    :notworthy: :oops:
    3.gif
    0004.gif

• MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Any likes? candles, books, Celtic music/artwork/jewelry etc, makeup, all things Harry Potter, nail polish, Lush bath products...

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) : Italian, tex mex... anything, really, to be honest...

Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : anything mint, chocolate or peanut butter is a win in my books... lol. I'm also a fan of the sour crap that kids like (I guess I haven't grown out of that yet)

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): floral scents are always good. Jasmine is a favorite... as is anything that smells like "Olive Branch" shower gel from Lush... oh god, it's so lovely...

With candles, floral scents are good but so are bakery/food type fragrances :P

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): makeup artistry, graphic design and random artsy stuff (I'm a regular at Joann's... lol). Drawing, painting, etc.

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Harry Potter, light fantasy/sci fi books (nothing too hardcore... I'm a girly nerd I guess lol). Lately I've been really into historical dramas/romances... Diana Gabaldon's Outlander to be specific. And, of course, trashy romance novels :P. I'm a big Nora Roberts fan but I don't have any of her more recent books...

Favorite animal: cats I guess. And turtles. Do butterflies count? lol

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): anything but horror is awesome. Comedies and romantic comedies are my fav.

Favorite Color : purple! and green :)

Do you collect anything? Pretty perfume bottles, turtles and butterflies... and make up and candles, I suppose would count lol.

Do you wear accessories/jewelry? earrings, necklaces and rings, yes. I don't generally wear bracelets or watches as they're uncomfortable when I'm on a computer (which is 90% of my time). Silver/white gold color is generally what I wear...

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I'm becoming obsessed with all things "Tudor dynasty". Any books, films, etc to do with that would be AWESOME as I haven't had the funds to delve into the obsession much yet (I blame the Tudors TV show...)

Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): nope. i'm game for whatever.

ALSO! If for some reason you prefer your secret curly NOT do a signature required option at delivery or any other special requests please let us know: I live in an apartment complex... so as long as the office can sign, that's fine. It's not NECESSARY though, so if you wanna go without the signature required that's fine by me :)

I have a feeling I'll be coming back and adding to this as things occur to me too... lol, sorry!!!
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
    bump.gif
    0004.gif

:smilebox:
    0004.gif

Has anybody gotten their "assignment" yet.... I hope I didnt miss the email....:(:shock:
    My Photobucket Album
    rudee..we have 10 more days still left :flower:
    0004.gif

rudee..we have 10 more days still left :flower:

K, thanks:oops:
    My Photobucket Album
    :rendeer:
    0004.gif

• wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I signed up! First timer! :santa:

Any likes? hmmmmm
    Or dislikes? hmmmmmmmm. Like nynaeve, I really don't like clowns.
    Favorite Type of Food: dark chocolate
    Favorite Candy: more dark chocolate please?
    Favorite Scent: floral, spicy, vanilla-y — not too sweet please, more natural scents
    Favorite Hobby: I knit — some natural fiber yarn in a pretty color, maybe? [green? blue? cream?]
    Favorite books or types: I like blank books/journals with lined pages
    Favorite animal: cats, birds, fish, insects
    Favorite movies or types:
    Favorite Color: blue!
    Do you collect anything? I like Bee House tea stuff, pots and mugs
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? candles, bath bubbles or other bath-related items
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? Yes, I love silver jewelry and I don't mind the bigger earrings and rings. I don't wear gold-colored jewelry.
    Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I don't really like unnecessary objects/tchotchkes/knick knacks.
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): Probably best to stick with what I've already mentioned and avoid hair products or foods — other than chocolate, of course!

No signature is needed.

:reindeer:
    :icescream:
    0004.gif

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    For real, don't hate me if you get me, but thing aren't much different from last year, but I have changed a few things. :D I'll add more if I think of anything else though.

Any likes? I'm crazy about coffee, but definitely not snobby about it. I LOVE to cook and bake.

Or dislikes? Liver and body odor, please don't send either.

Favorite Candy: chocolate and caramel together, chocolate and peanut butter together and really just about any candy.

Favorite Scent: I like cinnamon apple type stuff this time of year, vanilla or sweet smells but nothing citrusy.

Favorite Hobby: I like to craft, scrapbook, make cards..that sorta thing.
    Favorite books or types: I have all the books I need for a while (thanks to the book barn in Niantic CT!)

Favorite animal: longhair dachshund :iconbiggrin:

Favorite movies or types: I'm a rental type girl so this one doesn't apply

Favorite Color : red in the kitchen and all sorts of colors for other things. There are too many to pick a fave..except I don't like pea green too much. I am currently crushing on teal and/or turquoise.

Favorite Music Artist/Type: my iPod runneth over so I'll skip this one

Do you collect anything? snowmen :iconbiggrin:

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? I can always use another scarf..it's cold in CT! And I am a scare ho, I can't help myself!

Do you wear accessories/jewelry? I love jewelry and wear silver mostly, but I'm not picky!

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I'm totally easy to please and unless you send me a used baby diaper or pate' I'm sure I'll love what you pick!

Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): Not allergic to any food stuffs, but don't really need any lotions n potions n candles, oh my.

No signature confirmation required.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm pretty much the same as last year, lol.

ETA: but, I shouldn't be lazy so I will fill it out

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) :
    Anything as long as it isn't really spicy or cilantro heavy. I love most foods.

All candy is good, lol

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):
    vanilla, amber, leather, pink grapefruit, cranberry, orientals

Reading, and sitting on my butt. I'm also getting into trying loose tea blends

I love most books

Favorite animal:
    Kitties and iguanas

Period dramas, suspense, documentaries

Favorite Color :
    Purple, green, orange, gray

Most stuff except contemporary pop

Do you collect anything?
    Fiestaware

I can't think of anything right now.

Necklaces. My ear piercings closed up.

As much as I post, I should be sort of easy, lol.

Minty menthol stuff in body care products make me sting
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
    :flower:
    0004.gif

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    I have been avoiding filling this out because I've been posting usually from my phone for the past couple of weeks. So here goes. I've copied my list from last year and I will add anything that has changed.

Any likes? I'm pretty open. I love fruity stuff.

Or dislikes? I'm not into vanilla or musky scents.

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) : I love In-n-Out burgers. Italian is good too.

Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : JORDAN ALMONDS!!!!!!!! yum!!! I can eat pounds and pounds at a time. And I've been craving a rollo de guayaba like crazy, so if anyone knows of a place...... :wink:

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): For candles and scenty things I like fruity scents the best. Coco mango, strawberry. 'Island' scents (the ones that are beachy n fruity at the same time). I'm not really a scented lotion person. I wear Beautiful Sheer as my regular perfume so I don't like it to clash with my lotion.

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): I do beading (I would love a great big something to use as my center on a necklace or something), cross-stitching, crotchet, knit, puzzles (I love puzzles like nobody's business). I like to play board games, but I currently only have Monopoly. I also enjoy word searches & kakuro. I collect art books (but only from the bargain section of the bookstore. I'm poor and I like the books with pictures of pinups.... and lighthouses!!! :wink: :laughing7:)

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): I guess I'm collecting Stephen King books. I haven't bought anything in years so any of his newer books I probably don't have. There is one book that I lent out and never got back that would be nice to have again: Perfume. And of course the art books mentioned above.

Favorite animal: Dogs. Birds.

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Romance, comedy or action. I'm not really a fan of horror movies. Oooohhhhh!!!! Joe vs. the Volcano!

Favorite Color : Blue. Or Green. Or browns.

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: eh. Not really.

Do you collect anything? You mean other than dust? hehe... just kidding. I collect Christmas decorating stuff.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? I need black mascara. I refuse to buy it for some reason. :dontknow:

Do you wear accessories/jewelry? No. Not really. I am trying to wear more dangly earrings though. But since it isn't really my thing, I'm having a hard time picking ones. They don't look nice on the cardboard thingy and I don't have vision to imagine what it would look like on me. But I usually like them once I wear them.

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I really will love anything. I'm new on my own so Christmas-y stuff is always good if you couldn't think of anything that jumped out at you from my list!

Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): I'd prefer to not get lotion. I'm sorta picky about lotion.

Yeah. Last years list is pretty right on.

Also, I love regional stuff, so if you are from somewhere known for something, I'd love to get one. ;-)

And you don't need to require a signature.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • WillowWillow Posts: 46Registered Users
    Any likes? Books, plants (fake or real), perfume/body spray, socks/slippers, wall hangings, makeup, coffee.
    Or dislikes? Lotions, bath products, pastel colors.
    Favorite Type of Food: Italian
    Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail): Don't care much for candy or sweets.
    Favorite Scent: Spicy, oriental, musk or light flowery. Don't like citrus or fruity or "foody".
    Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Makeup! Collect eyeshadow (warm and darker colors).
    Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Self improvement, how-to, historical romance.
    Favorite animal: Cats and chickens.
    Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Not much into movies.
    Favorite Color : Red
    Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Already have extensive music collection. :iconbiggrin:
    Do you collect anything? Chicken themed kitchen items, odd shaped coffee mugs.
    Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Can't think of anything in particular.
    Do you wear accessories/jewelry? I wear earrings sometimes.
    Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I am very easy to please! Don't worry too much if I will like something or not as I am easily amused! :iconbiggrin: I really like odd or miniature things. I also like nature inspired things.
    Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): LOL..prefer not to get food (except coffee related), hair stuff or lotion.
  • Night_OwlNight_Owl Posts: 110Registered Users
    I have 5 cats and 2 robo dwarf hamsters.
    My fave color is purple and my birthstone is amethyst.
    I hate anything coffee.
    I am allergic to floral scents and cheese, though I can have milk and chocolate.
    I have my tongue (14 guage) and my nose pierced.
    Modified cg, don't use products.

My fav's:

faeries
    something from your hometown/ state
    eeyore
    silver jewellery (not earrings though, allergic)
    I wear an elephant (trunk has to be pointing up) pendant for good luck
    wolves
    hot chocolate
    inspirational sayings, especially for the wall
    butterflies (i have 3 tattoos)
    flowers (i have 2 tattoos)
    citrusy scents
    funky hair accessories (hair is fine, 2bc/ 3a, doesn't hold curl well if played with)

I'm pretty easy going and will love anything. Please no scents other than fruity or minty or cinnamony. I'm allergic to perfume and find that most scents make me sick. I even have to sniff laudry soap to make sure its okay. And I am allergic to high-fat dairy so nothing with cream, sour cream or any kind of cheese in it. Chocolate and milk are okay though.
    pWP4LOq.jpgpWP4m7.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file