CG Gel/stylers in Melbourne

tightlycurlygurltightlycurlygurl Registered Users Posts: 67
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the aussie board. I'm from the caribbean but I'll be moving to Melbourne to study from April/May next year (2011). I know it seems like that date is far lol but I just wanted to get an idea of which CG products (stylers, gels, leave-ins) are available in australia since I'll be there for a year and a half. I usually use KCCC, and I'm about to try Donna Marie products, Curl Junkie and Shea Moisture...but I'm open to anything lol. Any suggestions? Or should I just order and stock up on a tonne load of products before I move? :toothy5:

Oh, is Herbal Essences Set me Up gel available too? I've recently tried it and it works really well. I'm a 4a so I usually use things with a heavier hold. Thanks mucho in advance for your help.
4a/b, fine to medium, high porosity.
Co wash: VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream
DC: SheaMoisture deep treatments
Leave-In: KCKT, VO5 Tea Therapy Blackberry and Sage, SheaM
Styling: KCCC, sometimes ecostyler, Donna Marie MiraCurls.
"Rejoice in the hope!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• FeralcurlsFeralcurls Registered Users Posts: 408
    Hi there

A lot of the products you listed aren't available here. Giovanni you can get. Aubrey Organics you can get via a website.

Garnier 24 hour gel is available here. Matrix Curl Defining Elixir is available and has a fairly strong hold. Joico Joiwhip is pretty strong and is available.

You can order from Curlmart but the postage is a bit nasty so I would be bringing over a couple of tubs of KCCC if I was you.

Melbourne isn't as humid as up north btw.

There is a long thread on products that I started that might help too.
  • tightlycurlygurltightlycurlygurl Registered Users Posts: 67
    Thanks Feralcurls! I'll be sure to check out the thread on products. Glad to know it wont be as humid as I imagined!
    4a/b, fine to medium, high porosity.
    Co wash: VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream
    DC: SheaMoisture deep treatments
    Leave-In: KCKT, VO5 Tea Therapy Blackberry and Sage, SheaM
    Styling: KCCC, sometimes ecostyler, Donna Marie MiraCurls.
    "Rejoice in the hope!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file