We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Andis

I am looking for a new ceramic/ionic dryer with a straightening pic attachment, and this is one of the few driers I have seen with all of these. Does anyone use this brand? I see alot of their dryers on amazon.com and I am wondering if they are any good? Thank you in advance for your help!
If GOD brings you to it, He will lead you through it!

4a

Comments

• GGCurlGGCurl Posts: 13Registered Users
    Dear P&B,

I have owned an Andis with a pic attachment for the last 10 years and I love it! The pic is wonderful for straigtening your hair. It's the only dryer I recommend to family and friends. After I blow-dry, I flat iron my hair with my new FHI PLATFORM FLAT IRON and my hair is soft, shiny, and silky. Hope this helps!

Happy New Year!

gg :D
  • Pretty&BrownPretty&Brown Posts: 14Registered Users
    Thank you so much! I really want to try these driers because they are affordable on amazon.com and have everything I desire of a dryer, I will definitely keep them in mind(I have my hair braided right now) Thank you again for your reply and GOD BLESS!!!
    If GOD brings you to it, He will lead you through it!

4a
  • GGCurlGGCurl Posts: 13Registered Users
    Deear P & B,

Check out Ebay because they have the new and very reasonably priced Andis dryers with the Pic attachments..

gg :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file